5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Switch Pro SP9100 Switch Panel Install

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I personally havent found a fuse for under the hood that is auxiliary powered. Im pretty sure i tried every fuse possible too. The only fuse that i could find was under the steering wheel as far as auxiliary power goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
those are the only 2option when i did my also

Attachments

• 100_1792_InPixio.jpg
    100_1792_InPixio.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 157

Oneservant

Reaction score
I just bought the Switch-Pros 9100. Reading through the instructions that came with it, I'm curious to know which fuses number and loc (hood or under dash) are tapped for the light blue, white and pink wires? (fuses not clearly labeled as I'd like in my 2020 Ram Rebel, which I just bought a couple of months ago.)

Last edited:

umbighouse

Reaction score
I just bought the Switch-Pros 9100. Reading through the instructions that came with it, I'm curious to know which fuses number and loc (hood or under dash) are tapped for the light blue, white and pink wires? (fuses not clearly labeled as I'd like in my 2020 Ram Rebel, which I just bought a couple of months ago.)
Could you please post the fuses you tapped into for each of the wires? Thanks!

Carlmyman

Reaction score
I personally havent found a fuse for under the hood that is auxiliary powered. Im pretty sure i tried every fuse possible too. The only fuse that i could find was under the steering wheel as far as auxiliary power goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fuse position F37 in the under hood fuse box. Couldn't remember so I revisited Waterfowler41 video
at the 4:50 mark.

larrobs77

Reaction score
did you ever resolve this ? I have a 2021 RAM 1500 and have the auxbeam. I want to install but i am looking for the ACC fuse

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
did you ever resolve this ? I have a 2021 RAM 1500 and have the auxbeam. I want to install but i am looking for the ACC fuse
F37 under the hood for ACC.
Alternatively, you can always use a multimeter/ test light and test every fuse. To look for switched fuse the instrument of your choice should not read any power when the key is off and reads 12V when the switched is turned to ACC.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did mine a while ago using @NH Overland mount.
I like to leave my battery area open so when I swap battery I don't need to move the wiring harness.
I also hook the blue IGN trigger to F37 (iirc) and shaved the fuse box cover to allow the blue wire to come out without pinching the wire (the cover is replacable)
I skipped the pink and white wire at this moment because I don't have a need for white secondary trigger, nor have the need for pink dimming function due to my panel mounting location. I mounted my control panel in the floor console factory phone holder and used the app to dim the panel. It is out of the way enough that I don't really see it anyways, even in day time. I know where it is, and I can control it without taking my eyes off the road, so the panel brightness is not an issue.
If I change my mind, I can just find the headlight fuse and tap into that.

Users who are viewing this thread