5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In-Floor Storage

Maple

Reaction score
From the Feature Guide brochure I see that the in-floor storage bins are standard on Laramie Longhorn and Limited, and "package" options on the others, but I don't see which package includes them for the Big Horn trim level (the brochure looks like a line was removed stating which packages would be relevant). Seems like it would either be part of the seat upgrade (since that includes the console) or one of the equipment level upgrades, but it's not listed in any of them that I see. Does anyone have a Big Horn with the in-floor storage bins and know what option got it for their truck?

Maple

Reaction score
I think the Crew Cab option adds it :)
Unfortunately not, I've seen a couple today that definitely don't have the in-floor storage bins. That's actually what generated the question, I couldn't find it listed on the window sticker for the ones that did have it, and since I like those boxes, I'd like to figure out which do without having to pull up the floor mats.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
By in floor storage bins...do you mean the in floor storage or an actual bin that goes in them?

In floor storage is standard on crew cab models and you can only get crew cab Longhorns and Limiteds.

Tradesman, bighorn/lonestar, and Laramie have a quad cab...which wouldn't have the in floor storage...but their crew cabs do.

Maple

Reaction score
By in floor storage bins...do you mean the in floor storage or an actual bin that goes in them?

In floor storage is standard on crew cab models and you can only get crew cab Longhorns and Limiteds.

Tradesman, bighorn/lonestar, and Laramie have a quad cab...which wouldn't have the in floor storage...but their crew cabs do.
The storage - I guess I was mistaken. Thanks for the clarification.

runamuck

Reaction score
I have them on my laramie ccsb. I keep a cpl. rain suits and a rechargeable flashlight in the driver side one. nothing in the other one yet.

Bhbdvm

Reaction score

This statement reads incorrectly to me. Laramie definitely comes as a crew cab as well as Big Horns. Both of which can have the in floor storage bins.

19Jake

Reaction score
rear in-floor storage bins w/removable liners ~ exclusive to Crew

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This statement reads incorrectly to me. Laramie definitely comes as a crew cab as well as Big Horns. Both of which can have the in floor storage bins.

That's exactly what he said. Re-read his last sentence.

Maple

Reaction score
I have them on my laramie ccsb. I keep a cpl. rain suits and a rechargeable flashlight in the driver side one. nothing in the other one yet.
My daughter has some detailed plans for "her" bin.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean...but that is what I said. You can get a tradesman, bighorn/lonestar, rebel, Laramie in a quad cab...which do not have in floor storage(which I am guessing is what the OP was looking at and not knowing)

Limited and Longhorn only come in crew cab.

The first noted trims do have crew cabs.

The in floor storage is standard on crew cab.

Meaning any and all trims with crew cab.

Meaning no trim with quad cab has them.

Meaning limited and Longhorn do not have quad cabs.

Sorry my other post wasn't clear.

Bhbdvm

Reaction score
Yes available only in the crew cab but the crew cab is available in more than just the Laramie and Limited which is how interpreted or misinterpreted that previous statement. I think we are now clear we are saying the same thing. Sorry for any confusion.

pasteris71

Reaction score
Unfortunately not, I've seen a couple today that definitely don't have the in-floor storage bins. That's actually what generated the question, I couldn't find it listed on the window sticker for the ones that did have it, and since I like those boxes, I'd like to figure out which do without having to pull up the floor mats.
I gave a 2019 Bighorn and have the in floor storage.

MattT

Reaction score
I just purchased a used 2019 2500 Big Horn Crew Cab and the RamBins are not present - pretty bummed. Anyone know if I can add them aftermarket? I assume there's probably just a cover under the carpet that I could access and replace with the bin?

kristof

Reaction score
Any more info on this one? I bought 2020 2500 tradesman crew cab and no rambins in it. But when I went under car it looks like you can remove plates where the bins suppose to be. But I can't find the bins.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Any more info on this one? I bought 2020 2500 tradesman crew cab and no rambins in it. But when I went under car it looks like you can remove plates where the bins suppose to be. But I can't find the bins.
Go to HDRAMS.com. they have done the install. It is our sister site...this one is for the 1500,

HDRAMS is for the HeftyDuty

JimD007

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Classic Tradesman Crew Cab and it came with the in floor bins in the back seat area. Very handy for tie down materials. The only option on my truck is the paint so it had to be standard.

WolfeRam

Reaction score
I have been trying to find them for my 3500 Tradesman and I can't seem to find the whole kit.

Users who are viewing this thread