5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good news…bad news

tmonge71

Reaction score
Good news I will be taking delivery of my new Ram any day…bad news just looked up the Oct incentives and the 0% is gone and the incentives are meh!

Maleton3

Reaction score
Congrats on taking delivery! That will be an awesome change from the 2016! It is very unfortunate that all the incentives pretty much ended yesterday. Most models had 0%, 1.9% and 2.9% promo rates which was great for the current market. There does still seem to be 0% on Laramie models however for 48 Months (and some other models) that is assuming you're in the US though. But as long as you take delivery before end of the month you might be in luck if you wanted that option. Otherwise you're totally right that the incentives basically went to meh overnight :(

tmonge71

Reaction score
Congrats on taking delivery! That will be an awesome change from the 2016! It is very unfortunate that all the incentives pretty much ended yesterday. Most models had 0%, 1.9% and 2.9% promo rates which was great for the current market. There does still seem to be 0% on Laramie models however for 48 Months (and some other models) that is assuming you're in the US though. But as long as you take delivery before end of the month you might be in luck if you wanted that option. Otherwise you're totally right that the incentives basically went to meh overnight :(
Interesting I didn’t see the 0% option…I will have to look into that!

tmonge71

Reaction score
Took delivery Monday and you were correct...I got a 0% for 48 months...Nothing like free money in this economy/enviroment LGB!!

Dietz5285

Reaction score
When I ordered my 2023 the dealer told me that the offers then would be honored or the ones at delivery if they were better

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When I ordered my 2023 the dealer told me that the offers then would be honored or the ones at delivery if they were better
That is up to the dealer in if they want to lock in the incentives at time of order or not. Some incentives can't be locked in though, like the interest rates.

monza2t

Reaction score
Interesting I didn’t see the 0% option…I will have to look into that!

Its a geographical thing, there can be different incentives depending on where you live. There can also be some that the website doesnt list like "conquest" (if you own a different brand vehicle) $1500. Call your sales person and have them or the finance department look through what deals are available and "stackable".

edit: Just looking at the website in September when i took delivery I thought all I'd get was $1500 mailed coupon plus 0% for 72, but come to find out they also had "conquest" (wife has a Volvo) so that was $1500, plus a coupon I got in the mail for $1500 that was stackable with a "0% for 48mo+$1500" so I got $4500 cash and 0% for 48mo.

tmonge71

Reaction score
My dealer did tell me about the conquest but unfortunately as they all ready new we are a 1 Ram 2 Jeep and 1 Chrysler household. I wish FCA would recognize brand loyalty! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread