5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan - $25 over Dealer Cost @ Granger Motors

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We've had a few questions on whether or not this is still an active promotion. Yes! We'd love to help those who are on the fence of getting a contract or those who have a contract already who could cancel and save money with better Mopar coverage.

GregHBNA

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
We've had a few questions on whether or not this is still an active promotion. Yes! We'd love to help those who are on the fence of getting a contract or those who have a contract already who could cancel and save money with better Mopar coverage.
What good would cancelling an existing contract and buying a new one with Granger accomplish?

Doesn't cancelling a current contract result in a pro-rated refund and a $75 cancellation fee??

Dyeelitt

Reaction score
I just purchased a 8 yr, 125,000 mile $200 deductible and Ultimate bundle for $3,205. My dealer wanted $4800 for the Maxcare and wasn’t budging. Thanks to Granger and this forum.

GregHBNA

Reaction score
I just purchased a 8 yr, 125,000 mile $200 deductible and Ultimate bundle for $3,205. My dealer wanted $4800 for the Maxcare and wasn’t budging. Thanks to Granger and this forum.
What is included in the "Ultimate Bundle"?

Dyeelitt

Reaction score
For 7 years, Ultimate includes:
Tire and wheel
Cosmetic wheel
Pointless dent repair
Windshield repair
Interior
Exterior
Vehicle key
Roadside assistance

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
What good would cancelling an existing contract and buying a new one with Granger accomplish?

Doesn't cancelling a current contract result in a pro-rated refund and a $75 cancellation fee??
A lot of our contacts save $1000-1500 so you'd still be money ahead in a lot of cases.

GregHBNA

Reaction score
Our running tally is $500,000 that we've been able to save people over the last 6 months from MSRP pricing on Mopar vehicle protection products! Thank you everyone!

Email [email protected] for a quote on your CDJR vehicle.
So, in other words, how many ESP's does that equate to sold over the last 6 months?

ramhouston

Reaction score
wouldn't the buying the extended warranty from Mopar direct be cheaper than going through Granger??

SD Rebel

Reaction score
wouldn't the buying the extended warranty from Mopar direct be cheaper than going through Granger??

Nope, I tried that first. Mopar Direct gives you a small discount compared to most dealers, still almost double the price of Granger. All those stupid emails from Mopar about getting a discount amounted to barely anything.

Not my local dealer or Mopar Direct could match Granger. After purchasing the warranty from Granger, my Maximum care extended warranty showed up on my official Mopar Dashboard, showing all the details I paid for, nice and official.

Buying from Granger is a no brainer, unless you want to spend a lot more money for the exact same product. Nice to have that piece of mind for half the price I originally expected to pay.

Last edited:

ramhouston

Reaction score
Nope, I tried that first. Mopar Direct gives you a small discount compared to most dealers, still almost double the price of Granger. All those stupid emails from Mopar about getting a discount amounted to barely anything.

Not my local dealer or Mopar Direct could match Granger. After purchasing the warranty from Granger, my Maximum care extended warranty showed up on my official Mopar Dashboard, showing all the details I paid for, nice and official.

Buying from Granger is a no brainer, unless you want to spend a lot more money for the exact same product. Nice to have that piece of mind for half the price I originally expected to pay.
i somewhat figured that Mopar direct still has folks that get large commission off of your sale as opposed to Granger personnel.

Azsmc

Reaction score
I showed the dealer I ordered/bought my 2022 from, the quote from Grainger, and they beat it by $100. Couldn’t believe it, so I bought it from them at the time I bought my truck.

Users who are viewing this thread