5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT group buy?

Jason605

Reaction score
Are you able to have the fogs only come on and off with the brights, if so add me.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Are you able to have the fogs only come on and off with the brights, if so add me.
Not sure exactly what you are asking. But if you want fog lights to stay in whe. You switch to high beams, yes you can do that with TazerDT

Jason605

Reaction score
Not sure exactly what you are asking. But if you want fog lights to stay in whe. You switch to high beams, yes you can do that with TazerDT
Only want fogs to come on when using high beam. Off on low beam without having to use the fog button.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Only want fogs to come on when using high beam. Off on low beam without having to use the fog button.
I've never heard of anyone, or any device doing this type of thing. And not really sure why you would only want the fog lights on with high beams.

ramhouston

Reaction score
I reached out to them the other day via email.. haven't heard back since. I guess they no longer want anything to do with these group buys ☹️

2019Raven

Reaction score
That is too bad. Guess I will go with AlfaOBD instead. Please update if by some miracle they get back to you.

Jason605

Reaction score
I've never heard of anyone, or any device doing this type of thing. And not really sure why you would only want the fog lights on with high beams.
I live in the country. I installed the Baja fogs and will def blind oncoming traffic. So when I use the fogs I have to turn them off for traffic which is a pain looking for the little button. Would be nice if they only turned on with high beams.

WPG

Reaction score
I am in as well, if you ever hear back

ramhouston

Reaction score
I got an email back the other day. The customer service representative said the owner wasn't interested in doing a group buy at this time.
Their loss then i suppose.. 🤷‍♂️

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I got an email back the other day. The customer service representative said the owner wasn't interested in doing a group buy at this time.
Their loss then i suppose.. 🤷‍♂️
That sucks. Guess I’ll have to pay full price🤨

Users who are viewing this thread