5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

tmonge71

Reaction score
Found 1692 Window Stickers tonight. 2 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @jake_eizy, @tmonge71

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
353361 @jake_eizyXX
0​
CaliforniaGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
415145 @tmonge71XX
0​
IllinoisBlackLaramie
Thanks for the heads up and all you do! I didn’t know when I ordered it, don’t know how I feel about it yet but I guess I got in on the end of the Eco-diesels. Loved my ’16 hemi we will see how this ED goes?

Sfalcon

Reaction score
When did you place your order?
I ordered 8/11, was scheduled and VIN issued on 8/15 and that's it. Initially the expected ship date was this week, now it's Oct 12 I'm assuming due to the plant shutdown and stuff talked about in this thread.

Jct69z

Reaction score
Ordered my Rebel GT back on 11/9/21. Got word it was scheduled to be produced 9/23/22. No such luck. Still waiting!

cleigh

Reaction score
Ordered my Rebel GT back on 11/9/21. Got word it was scheduled to be produced 9/23/22. No such luck. Still waiting!

Everything from that week got pushed back because of the strike and plant closure. You'll probably be built the first week of October (for comparison I was 9/21 and am now 10/1).

Kumba1010

Reaction score
Sarcasm or being serious? I hope serious cause I’m dying to get my 2022.
As of last Friday (09/22) Triple_B had about 37000 outstanding 2022 orders he was monitoring (see Triple_B's post on this thread). From what I have seen these few days an average of more that 1000 build sheets are generated each day...at this rate I am hoping to see ~37000 build sheets generated by end of October...

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
As of last Friday (09/22) Triple_B had about 37000 outstanding 2022 orders he was monitoring (see Triple_B's post on this thread). From what I have seen these few days an average of more that 1000 build sheets are generated each day...at this rate I am hoping to see ~37000 build sheets generated by end of October...
The weird thing is, triple_B reported finding another 3,462 VINs (2022) this morning. So unfortunately, despite the 1,226 build sheets today, the backlog actually increased.

houstonrammer

Reaction score
Do yall think its worth it to cancel my order (Limited, ordered 7/5/22), and just put in an order for a 23'?

Kemcar

Reaction score
If you like waiting on stuff, sure. Personally I don’t see any large changes worth having to change up and get a ‘23

spithead051

Reaction score
You don’t think the gauge cluster screen is worth it?
If at all possible I am going to be tearing that out and swapping to a 19-22 cluster. Every digital cluster I have had the opportunity to use has been an example of engineers believing they are smarter than you so they either hide things because "you don't need that" or you are forced into one of the 3 "customizations" when they could have saved us all headache and made it truly customizable by the user.

I work in IT and evaluate user interfaces regularly when going through procurement. RAM and every automaker needs to go to FAANG companies and poach as many UI designers as they can and give them free reign on these designs. COBOL developers from the 80s who now run these design divisions have no idea what a good UI is nor how to let go and allow the user to move things around to their satisfaction.

Users who are viewing this thread