5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Account banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoeyjosh

Reaction score
Had anybody else's account been banned for no reason? One day I received an email stating my account had been banned. I thought it was spam because I have done nothing but post pictures of my truck and discussed truck parts with other individuals. I have never engaged in arguments or posted controversial material. When I emailed the administrators and asked them why I had been banned they did not reply. I was finally allowed back into my account and was given a warning to follow policies. I again emailed them and ask them why I had been banned. I have yet to receive an answer. All my notifications were wiped clean and the discussions I had been part of could not be found. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm hoping it was an error from the administration of the site and not a hater wrongfully reporting. If it was the site could you please tell me why I was banned?

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I sent it up to be addressed. Can you post like normal now? Did your post count reset also?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see any history of warnings in your account. Do you have the email notification from when you were banned and the warning you said you got?

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
63eebba7-4ae4-4f9b-a737-ec1d5c462fa9_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread