5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAZER DT for 2019 RAM 1500

Shives

Reaction score
All updates I’ve tried so far, turn camera. Neat feature. Always mutes the radio…

Anyone else? Has this been asked. Sorry

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All updates I’ve tried so far, turn camera. Neat feature. Always mutes the radio…

Mine does it off and on and sometimes when on SXM it put the song back 10s if you turn left sometimes it will FF 10sec turning right? No issues with BT or CarPlay. If it gets worse I will turn it off but I like to keep rear cam on when towing. I don’t think there’s a separate seating to just e able to keep rear cam on.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I've never understood why you would want the rear camera to come on when turning.

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not sure what towing a trailer has to do with it.
Turn on backup camera to see trailer when towing..... I use mine with the air suspension to backup to the trailer ball and snatch it without even getting out of the truck. Once under the hitch I can raise the truck, then get out, lock the receiver and throw on the chains and lights. No guessing if you are lined up at all.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Turn on backup camera to see trailer when towing..... I use mine with the air suspension to backup to the trailer ball and snatch it without even getting out of the truck. Once under the hitch I can raise the truck, then get out, lock the receiver and throw on the chains and lights. No guessing if you are lined up at all.
Yeah, but it turns in when you back up anyways. Why only when turning? What does turning have to do with needing to have back up camera on?

Julio13

Reaction score
Question and can’t find anything related to this but in the Tazer dt setting panic set don’t know if I touched something but mine was off I was messing with the option before which is the splash screens don’t know if I might have pressed it. But what is panic suppose to be on or off any help would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Question and can’t find anything related to this but in the Tazer dt setting panic set don’t know if I touched something but mine was off I was messing with the option before which is the splash screens don’t know if I might have pressed it. But what is panic suppose to be on or off any help would be appreciated

It just enables or disabled the panic button function in the keyfob. I've had my panic alarm for off a few times by accidentslly hitting the button of fob.

Julio13

Reaction score
It just enables or disabled the panic button function in the keyfob. I've had my panic alarm for off a few times by accidentslly hitting the button of fob.

So it should’ve been on from factory on Tazer?

NewTruckWhoDis

Reaction score
Yeah, but it turns in when you back up anyways. Why only when turning? What does turning have to do with needing to have back up camera on?
It functions as a blind spot monitor for lane changes. Other vehicles have this as an option from factory.

mrbullred

Reaction score
Just went back to stock tires. I un-married my Tazer Dt. Worked great no issues. Since it is now un-married I can sell it correct?

Attachments

• 20221010_094123.jpg
    20221010_094123.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 20221010_094130.jpg
    20221010_094130.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 21

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just went back to stock tires. I un-married my Tazer Dt. Worked great no issues. Since it is now un-married I can sell it correct?
Yes, you can sell it if it's unmarried. Did you reset your tire size back to stock before removing? Simply unmarrying will not do that.

Julio13

Reaction score
Is there any way to turn on ONLY the turn signals as DRL? I’ve set the turns as DRL, but my white factory LED DRL remain on as well. I can’t seem to find a setting that uses only the turns.
2b885c52fb7b30ca9ada8e55051562ee.jpg

Also, can anyone explain what “Disable Halos” does? I’m not even sure if I have these on my 2020 Laramie...

EDIT for anyone one else as stupid as me :)
The marker lights option on the lights knob starts the white lights as well as DRL, so you need to be on the AUTO setting during the day to get the turn signals only to activate as DRL. No wonder I couldn’t get it at night!
6da916a9e31c4001440c1d36ce6db121.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread