5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foot Pedal Upgrade

Nova90

Reaction score
Just ordered these from my local dealer today. Just gave the parts guy the vin from a ‘22 trx that was sitting on the lot and he easily looked these up. He showed me on the monitor the description saying “bright pedal covers” so I believe these will be what we have been looking for. Will update with 100% certainty when they come in next week.
Yes, let us know once you confirm

StealthTech6

Reaction score
Just ordered these from my local dealer today. Just gave the parts guy the vin from a ‘22 trx that was sitting on the lot and he easily looked these up. He showed me on the monitor the description saying “bright pedal covers” so I believe these will be what we have been looking for. Will update with 100% certainty when they come in next week.
@Accessory.Parts can you confirm these are right and maybe get a few sets in for us at your amazing pricing?

Liquid Li0n

Reaction score
when this week will you know? Cause I would like to order them for my '22 Limited

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just took a good look at mine. Only 9500 miles and it’s starting to look bad.

Attachments

• B84456A3-DF98-4272-BD90-66275BCCE52C.jpeg
    B84456A3-DF98-4272-BD90-66275BCCE52C.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 129

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just took a good look at mine. Only 9500 miles and it’s starting to look bad.
Maybe I don’t want those anymore.😲

Being a TRX those are the factory ones correct?

osage91

Reaction score
Just wanted to follow up regarding my pedal cover purchase from the dealership. They do not fit. The trx style bright pedal covers are a different size than the pedals on a standard ram. You will have to buy the entire brake pedal and gas pedal assembly including the bright pedals which comes out to around $450. I do not want them bad enough to spend that much money.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to follow up regarding my pedal cover purchase from the dealership. They do not fit. The trx style bright pedal covers are a different size than the pedals on a standard ram. You will have to buy the entire brake pedal and gas pedal assembly including the bright pedals which comes out to around $450. I do not want them bad enough to spend that much money.
Sorry to hear that. Did you end up having to pay for them?

osage91

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Did you end up having to pay for them?
No, fortunately they refunded my purchase price and just kept the parts. It’s a bummer though cause I really thought it was going to work. Now I’m just keeping an eye out for a wrecked TRX that’s being parted out to try and buy the brake and gas pedal assembly cheaper.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Now I’m just keeping an eye out for a wrecked TRX that’s being parted out to try and buy the brake and gas pedal assembly cheaper.
there’s usually not much left to salvage when TRX’s get wrecked. They go out with a bang.

Liquid Li0n

Reaction score
I was watching this clip about a 2023 Limited and saw that they have a metal pedal kit
starts on this time:

Users who are viewing this thread