5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Adam109

Reaction score

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Draining ecodiesel oil makes too much of a mess, so I finally caved and got a fumoto valve.
A96A1316-FE4D-4234-A705-47C239F0014F.jpeg

TyH2009

Reaction score
Sweet looking truck. I like the red decals!
Thanks! They came like that with the Red Edition.

The front badge normally is solid red, but it was a bit too much and reminded me of the GMC logo, so I did a black piece of vinyl over it so just the red is outlined. I like it a lot better.

spelunk68

Reaction score
Does your fold flat floor have legs upfront?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does not fold, I just cut some MDF and supper 77 spray adhesive the cheapest indoor/outdoor carpet from lowes. then yes put legs in the front, just made a square out of 2x3's and screwed down into them. To put it in just move the seats forward some then put the back in at an angle and the front comes down flay, there are no legs in the rear, I have it resting on the bump stops for the seats in the back. It is super easy to remove but my back seat is owned by my dog so it hardly ever comes out. Also I set the legs over enough on the long seat side to have access to the bin, on the other side I just need to lift the platform up

spelunk68

Reaction score
Woohoo my first post in the sub.

Installed the rear wheel liners.

Before and after 😊
Besides keeping mud and stuff from sitting up on the frame it just makes it look nice and finished, I do not understand why every trim level above a tradesman does not just come with me. Looks like they forgot to add something at the factory without them. Don't try to make too many posts in here, it gets expensive quick :ROFLMAO:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Besides keeping mud and stuff from sitting up on the frame it just makes it look nice and finished, I do not understand why every trim level above a tradesman does not just come with me. Looks like they forgot to add something at the factory without them. Don't try to make too many posts in here, it gets expensive quick :ROFLMAO:
why are they need if you never go off road?

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
So I also put in a Rough Country bed mat. 🤣

Even though I have the factory spray in liner I wanted a heavy rubber mat. I had one in my Tacoma and liked it a lot. Next is tint. Only owned the truck about a week and boy is it hot without tint.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
why are they need if you never go off road?

You wouldn't say that if you lived somewhere that has 4 seasons.

The wheelhouse liners really make the truck look finished. I see more Chevy's and Ford's without wheel well liners than any other brand. You really notice it with those trucks because they don't even have the half liner that Ram's have.

deepc6

Reaction score
Does not fold, I just cut some MDF and supper 77 spray adhesive the cheapest indoor/outdoor carpet from lowes. then yes put legs in the front, just made a square out of 2x3's and screwed down into them. To put it in just move the seats forward some then put the back in at an angle and the front comes down flay, there are no legs in the rear, I have it resting on the bump stops for the seats in the back. It is super easy to remove but my back seat is owned by my dog so it hardly ever comes out. Also I set the legs over enough on the long seat side to have access to the bin, on the other side I just need to lift the platform up

I have to build something for my dog as well, he is unable to sit and have his head out the window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread