5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

OrtnerSkore

Reaction score

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
These liners used the same snap-in place plugs the factory liners use. They snap in place and do not move.
The OEM liners that came with the truck are just not that good and leave a lot of area exposed. We do the beach a lot and OEM liners just will not cut it. If you spill a drink, a factory liner is not going to protect your carpet very well if it's a full drink.

I was going to order WeatherTech liners but read a post here about the Husky liners they were just as good without the high price. I agree!

I have learned so much and saved a lot of money from these forums.
The factory liners I have in my BackCountry must be different. Very little exposed carpet and if something is spilled they could probably hold a half a gallon.😲

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My 2021 RAM Limited truck does not have factory storage bins like this:

My truck looks like this under the seat (w/o under storage). I have the fold out divider like this:

View attachment 136193

I also have a '21 Limited. My under-backseat looks like that picture. Do you have a picture of your back seat floor with the Husky liner in? Does it butt up against the fold out divider when it's in its "open" or "closed" position?

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score

OrtnerSkore

Reaction score
I also have a '21 Limited. My under-backseat looks like that picture. Do you have a picture of your back seat floor with the Husky liner in? Does it butt up against the fold out divider when it's in its "open" or "closed" position?
Here ya go... It butts against the divider. It also has cutouts for the tiedown hooks. I have not cut them out yet.

20220804_201521.jpg

Attachments

• 20220804_201509.jpg
    20220804_201509.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 93

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My 2021 RAM Limited truck does not have factory storage bins like this:

My truck looks like this under the seat (w/o under storage). I have the fold out divider like this:

View attachment 136193

Hold the phone…the picture you have on the right…it looks like you can bump out the divider to get some more space to fit things in there?? I never knew that & I’m on my second Ram with the same under seat setup. 🤦🏽‍♂️ I feel like I have to go outside right now & figure out how to make it do that.

Last edited:

Duran

Reaction score
I ran stock wheels (22") and tires on my '19 for the first 23K miles. I averaged 14.8 MPG over that time.

For the next almost 50K miles I ran 20" Helo wheels with 33s on them. I averaged 13.8 MPG over that time.

I didn't notice my truck feeling like it ran any different or anything like that, though. Just worse mileage.
I think its just the ride quality.i feel everythi g in the road. Of fourse switching to stiffer tires from the soft stock ones

tdager

Reaction score
A few long overdue interior upgrades. I got a Console Vault and changed to the red TRX ignition button. When that was done I added the bright pedal kit from Motrobe. Lastly, I changed the shifter knob cover, I am still up in the air if I like that or not.
What size handgun can you fit in the vault? I am afraid a standard Glock would not fit.

56 Pontiac

Reaction score
My male Border Collie was a nightmare the first two years of his life, (I got him when he was 10 weeks old) then he did a 180 and is a completely different dog now. Every family member that visits me wants to take the dog home with them.
Our boy will be 2 on Sept 5, so we'll see ... 🤔

Dave

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

tdager

Reaction score

CaffGeek

Reaction score
Today... today I took it to the dealer for the 3rd time because of the fuel fill issue... 🤞

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What size handgun can you fit in the vault? I am afraid a standard Glock would not fit.

I could potentially see you struggling to get a full frame pistol in the vault. I keep a G43 in my truck in the vault that RAM installs at the factory. It has plenty of room inside the vault but I could see the larger frame being a little interesting to get in and out.

Users who are viewing this thread