5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Reaction score
So I called ram today to have them check on my status today since it's been stuck in scheduling for a month now and she told me it all depends on what factory is building it on how fast the turn around is...... she could be blowing smoke up my a$$ for all I know hahahahahaha I just want to to see some movement already 2 months of waiting and now my patience is starting to wear thin hahahahahaha

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I called ram today to have them check on my status today since it's been stuck in scheduling for a month now and she told me it all depends on what factory is building it on how fast the turn around is...... she could be blowing smoke up my a$$ for all I know hahahahahaha I just want to to see some movement already 2 months of waiting and now my patience is starting to wear thin hahahahahaha
Asking ram chat anything is worthless. Depending on the representative you get depends on the answer you get. Statuses don’t match up to anything.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That is a completely lazy answer, there is only one factory that builds the 5thgen trucks so there should have been no question as to which factory she needed to look to.
That is such a generic answer it could literally apply to everything.

When will my "product" be made? Depends on where its made and fast that place is !

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That is a completely lazy answer, there is only one factory that builds the 5thgen trucks so there should have been no question as to which factory she needed to look to.
That is such a generic answer it could literally apply to everything.

When will my "product" be made? Depends on where its made and fast that place is !
exactly why I said asking ram chat anything is worthless.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
which is why I am always posting

GET A CURRENT POC FROM YOUR DEALER!!
So WTF info does ram go off of when they give you these off the wall answers? my dealer told me wednesday that my truck was with the body vendor which is what I expected. Yesterday ram chat says truck finished and is awaiting shipment with no ETA yet tracker still shows truck in production. what system does RAM get their info they are giving people? Do they not also use the POC?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
So WTF info does ram go off of when they give you these off the wall answers? my dealer told me wednesday that my truck was with the body vendor which is what I expected. Yesterday ram chat says truck finished and is awaiting shipment with no ETA yet tracker still shows truck in production. what system does RAM get their info they are giving people? Do they not also use the POC?
with the hundreds of dealers nationwide ram chat is given generic answers to keep the customer happy.

the poc is part of the dealer connect system which only the dealer with their assigned dealer number can they access.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just talked financing with my salesman and with new incentives I was still offered the 0%. You might still get lucky.
I can only hope so. Not sure how still having the loan for my 21 will affect the rates for the 22. Already turned my 21 in but loan still hasn't been paid off so credit won't reflect this for awhile.

Nj921

Reaction score
Built 6/10 and shipped off to the Detroit river yard to be forgotten. Ship date originally the 24th, then changed to July 4. Happy to say my dealer stepped up and went and picked it up today and I’ll be getting it tomorrow! Hello 2022 rebel GT!

Attachments

• E1668C6C-6A43-4B30-ABEA-94D3AFAE3209.jpeg
    E1668C6C-6A43-4B30-ABEA-94D3AFAE3209.jpeg
    256.4 KB · Views: 30
Reaction score
So talk to the dealer he said my Backcountry was in production and scheduled to leave the factory the 27th and delivered to the dealership on the 25th.......(takes a deep breath in) hopefully the dealer is right over ram chat and ram tracker(I'll be wanting anxiously the next couple day for my name to pop up on a tripleb post hahahahahaha)

Users who are viewing this thread