5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't done my chart update for a while.

Picture1.jpg

brewdad

Reaction score
After my build was completed on 13 June, the Estimated Delivery date changed from 9 July to TBD
Today the Estimated Delivery date showed 18 July on the Ram Tracker site. Maybe that means that no defects were found on the build & it is ready to ship.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Today the Estimated Delivery date showed 18 July on the Ram Tracker site. Maybe that means that no defects were found on the build & it is ready to ship.
ram tracker is turning into a useless tool. mine has been showing ETA to the dealer 7/12 and it hasn't changed even though it still shows the truck in production for 12 days now. Meanwhile dealer says truck at the body vendor, Ram chat through Facebook says truck built and awaiting shipment with no ETA yet the ram tracker just still says in production. Not sure who to believe.

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
I ordered my Limited on 6/10. How long should it be before I should expect to see a status update? The tracker still shows order confirmed. I figured I'd wait until I'm at 4 weeks and then hit up the dealer for a POC update.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
ram tracker is turning into a useless tool. mine has been showing ETA to the dealer 7/12 and it hasn't changed even though it still shows the truck in production for 12 days now. Meanwhile dealer says truck at the body vendor, Ram chat through Facebook says truck built and awaiting shipment with no ETA yet the ram tracker just still says in production. Not sure who to believe.
Exactly the same issue I had while waiting for my truck. Zero coordination between all the sources. You would think they all would get the same exact info from the same exact source. Guess that makes too much sense.

RAMnightclub

Reaction score
I ordered my Limited on 6/10. How long should it be before I should expect to see a status update? The tracker still shows order confirmed. I figured I'd wait until I'm at 4 weeks and then hit up the dealer for a POC update.
I'd sit tight brudda. The user experience may vary, but I ordered my Limited on 14 May; I've been stuck at order confirmed w/ VIN since 16 May. Dealer said delivery would take 2-3 months. Not patiently waiting over here, but again the user experience may vary.......

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
usually after a week the dealer should have your VIN, then after that it's a waiting game.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
For a Limited, you are in better shape than others. I'd say within 4-6 weeks you will see some traction. Plebs like me with a Big Horn w/ Back Country are about to hit 3 months and I'm not built yet. Now contrary to this some people with a Back Country who ordered AFTER me had their trucks built. I forget her name, but there is a lady who her and her husband ordered a black Limited. She got the truck in no time at all from order<build<delivery. It was unreal how fast she received it. Like 6-8 weeks or something crazy like that. This just happened within the past month too.

The data is all over the place, but several of us have noticed Black Limiteds are built quickly. The black color itself is one of the top colors produced and then Limiteds in general are built quicker for some reason. Who knows why. Maybe it's money and Ram wants to invoice the dealers for the more expensive builds quicker. No one knows, but it's clear the orders have no prioritization criteria. If someone can define in writing what prioritization criteria Ram uses that person will be a 5thGenRam forum hero and will have beer and pizza supplied to them for life. :ROFLMAO:

cleigh

Reaction score

I ordered 5/17 and tracker hasn't changed. Dealer says I'm D status.

That being said your limited should be made faster than my Bighorn.

Chicagoshoop

Reaction score
I'd sit tight brudda. The user experience may vary, but I ordered my Limited on 14 May; I've been stuck at order confirmed w/ VIN since 16 May. Dealer said delivery would take 2-3 months. Not patiently waiting over here, but again the user experience may vary.......
Same here. Ordered on 5-19 and nothing since.

RAMnightclub

Reaction score
Same here. Ordered on 5-19 and nothing since.
I've been paying close attention to your line and Sweatyyeddie's on the tracker. I got too excited when monkeypunch got a window sticker; like any day now, the ole NN370510 (my line) will get a BS haha. I understand that some have waited longer so I can't complain too much.

Chicagoshoop

Reaction score
I've been paying close attention to your line and Sweatyyeddie's on the tracker. I got too excited when monkeypunch got a window sticker; like any day now, the ole NN370510 (my line) will get a BS haha. I understand that some have waited longer so I can't complain too much.
Ha I’ve been doing the same. Think there is like 2 limiteds in front of me. I’m hopeful that the 6’4” bed isn’t going to hold me up.

Reaction score
With the feds raising the interest rate today, I sure hope next month ram is offering that zero APR deal and I sure hope I qualify. Be a real shame to get shafted on interest.
I just talked financing with my salesman and with new incentives I was still offered the 0%. You might still get lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread