5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve been having this low buzzing sound coming from my dashboard. I have the radio and a/c off and it’s still buzzing. I recorded a video but I can’t add it on here for some reason.

Anyone else had this problem?
It’s driving me nuts when i’m on the phone lol
Have to upload on YouTube and attaché the link to it unfortunately

Night Rebel

Reaction score
nice set up, what light bar is that? I am thinking on going with the RC because of the amber running light option
The baja s8 has a back light as well but don't want to spend that kind of money on a 20" light bar
Honestly I don’t remember. I had it like 10 years ago on my f150. It still works and I’ve kept from hazing at all. So I used it.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Washed up my new BackCountry today, which is my very first 5th Gen. As I was gliding my hands over her curves I told my wife it was like feeling up a new woman for the very time after so many years with the same one. She didn’t find it as humorous as I did.😆

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Washed up my new BackCountry today, which is my very first 5th Gen. As I was gliding my hands over her curves I told my wife it was like feeling up a new woman for the very time after so many years with the same one. She didn’t find it as humorous as I did.😆
And this was the last we ever heard or saw of Dewey and his new Ram. 🪦

R.Duff

Reaction score
baja ditch lights arrive today, not yet install but if anybody is interested I found a great deal on them at quadratec.com - specific to the sport clear driving combo, normally $250 @186 plus free shipping, going to try and use the putco luminix mounting bracket 2200 for $42
will post pics on the weekend once install is done
for those that prefer the amber color - the savings would cover the cost of the amber lens and it would be having the 2 for the price of 1

View attachment 132071
Let me know if those brackets work out. I just ordered a set of pro’s from that site, good find man! Always love a discount.
👍

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went with the synerticusa, fathers day sale $760 out the door $140 off. The reviews are pretty good. It lockes in any position.
I just have a issue paying thousands for a bed cover..even if i would replace it twice im still making out.
I think it has a 5 year warranty?
Do you think with a cover like this you could get away with leaving it installed and having a dirtbike in the back, or would it need to be removed?

blckout

Reaction score
baja ditch lights arrive today, not yet install but if anybody is interested I found a great deal on them at quadratec.com - specific to the sport clear driving combo, normally $250 @186 plus free shipping, going to try and use the putco luminix mounting bracket 2200 for $42
will post pics on the weekend once install is done
for those that prefer the amber color - the savings would cover the cost of the amber lens and it would be having the 2 for the price of 1

View attachment 132071

Does the harness for this work for Rams or is it only meant for Jeeps (mentions them on the website)? Wanna buy these and the brackets but want to make sure

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does the harness for this work for Rams or is it only meant for Jeeps (mentions them on the website)? Wanna buy these and the brackets but want to make sure
it will work as it is a universal harness, before placing my order I did check that the sku number at quadratec match the sku number 557803 in the baja website and actually my order shipped direct from the baja warehouse. Quadatrec is just a jeep focus website

Users who are viewing this thread