5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Ninety-9 SE-L

Reaction score
Oh! Did they deliver it to you in New Orleans!? I like that idea, way easier flight schedules!
It was great. I was debating between N.O. or Houston, but the flights were cheaper. Apparently they were delivering 3 trucks today. 2 to the airport, 1 to my hotel, so they did a convoy with a 4th driver. Really good service.

Freebie2

Reaction score
Hi Anyone, Just wondering if any one would be able to ask ram chat or someone if they are making fleet vehicles for Canada dealers yet. We are still waiting on a limited with night edition, sunroof, ram boxes and a couple of other packages which was ordered in Feb 2021 and still have nothing. We cannot contact ram chat from Australia as it ask for us details and doesn’t allow us through. All we know it was ordered from a canadaian dealer who deals with fleet vehicles and exports them to Australia’s. we would really appreciate any help on this. Not sure if ram chat could help but I thought I would ask. We have no vin number. We are worried we will never receive the truck. Dealer here doesn’t know where the car is at. Thank you for any help please.

SirHobgoblin

Reaction score
Obligatory pictures. The truck arrived on 05/23 (my wife’s birthday, so I’ll be the primary driver for “her” truck, as fate has spoken) and I took delivery on 05/24.

Funny story. I am not overly worried, but no one loves the current gas prices. I was driving home, stuck in NOVA rush hour traffic outside of Quantico. I looked up at a gas station’s digital display showing the price, and as I looked at it, it literally jumped 18 cents.

Attachments

• C7307470-F18B-4DEC-9AFD-80E897D087C2.jpeg
    C7307470-F18B-4DEC-9AFD-80E897D087C2.jpeg
    307.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 0468E851-3A02-4750-B165-33DE91AF9919.jpeg
    0468E851-3A02-4750-B165-33DE91AF9919.jpeg
    230.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 7DEFF7BE-0052-49C1-9244-03ACABB4CAB0.jpeg
    7DEFF7BE-0052-49C1-9244-03ACABB4CAB0.jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 64
  • C49CA3EA-F5F5-4BC2-8ADA-1A0ECF4F52DA.jpeg
    C49CA3EA-F5F5-4BC2-8ADA-1A0ECF4F52DA.jpeg
    213.2 KB · Views: 62

crblake

Reaction score
Hi Anyone, Just wondering if any one would be able to ask ram chat or someone if they are making fleet vehicles for Canada dealers yet. We are still waiting on a limited with night edition, sunroof, ram boxes and a couple of other packages which was ordered in Feb 2021 and still have nothing. We cannot contact ram chat from Australia as it ask for us details and doesn’t allow us through. All we know it was ordered from a canadaian dealer who deals with fleet vehicles and exports them to Australia’s. we would really appreciate any help on this. Not sure if ram chat could help but I thought I would ask. We have no vin number. We are worried we will never receive the truck. Dealer here doesn’t know where the car is at. Thank you for any help please.
Mine is a Canadian fleet vehicle originally ordered in March 2021 and just received VIN last week. Ram chat won't be able to assist since it's a Canadian order, they just advise you to contact the dealer you ordered through so the only way to get an update (if there is one) is to know which Canadian dealer the order was placed with and contact them. Hopefully your local deal in Australia can point you in the right direction.

cleigh

Reaction score
Where do I look up my order number to find out what stage my order is in?

When the order is placed by your dealer, you'll get an email from RAM saying "congratulations, your order has been placed!". On the top right is an order number.

Take that and go to:

Enter the number and your last name, and it pulls up your order status. Will also show your order is confirmed, and your VIN once assigned.

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
When the order is placed by your dealer, you'll get an email from RAM saying "congratulations, your order has been placed!". On the top right is an order number.

Take that and go to:

Enter the number and your last name, and it pulls up your order status. Will also show your order is confirmed, and your VIN once assigned.
...and there it will sit, unless you are among the lucky ones.

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My truck was delivered to the dealer on Saturday. Of course this happens while I am away for work. The dealer sent me pictures and it looks like we have a problem. Maybe it is a combination of the bright sun and his phone quality - but that interior does not look black to me. The window sticker does say black bucket seats. I ordered a truck to get exactly what I wanted. If it didn't matter to me, I would have had a truck 3 months ago. 122785.jpeg

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
My truck was delivered to the dealer on Saturday. Of course this happens while I am away for work. The dealer sent me pictures and it looks like we have a problem. Maybe it is a combination of the bright sun and his phone quality - but that interior does not look black to me. The window sticker does say black bucket seats. I ordered a truck to get exactly what I wanted. If it didn't matter to me, I would have had a truck 3 months ago. View attachment 130880
ya that does not look black

this is mine black/diesel gray, the rams head is supposed to be red

IMG_20220226_111902528.jpg

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
My truck was delivered to the dealer on Saturday. Of course this happens while I am away for work. The dealer sent me pictures and it looks like we have a problem. Maybe it is a combination of the bright sun and his phone quality - but that interior does not look black to me. The window sticker does say black bucket seats. I ordered a truck to get exactly what I wanted. If it didn't matter to me, I would have had a truck 3 months ago. View attachment 130880
Don't panic just yet. I think it is in fact the sunlight on the cloth seats making it look lighter. The black cloth is not as "black" as leather, more of a dark charcoal color, and I think it's the way the photo was taken.

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don't panic just yet. I think it is in fact the sunlight on the cloth seats making it look lighter. The black cloth is not as "black" as leather, more of a dark charcoal color, and I think it's the way the photo was taken

ya that does not look black

this is mine black/diesel gray, the rams head is supposed to be red

View attachment 130882
Yeah, I have a 2014 that is silver with the gray interior and I have to say that it looks awfully close to the picture the dealer sent.

The door panel is not in the direct sunlight and the fabric insert is clearly much lighter than the rest of the panel

Users who are viewing this thread