5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

mophead

Reaction score
What exactly happens when your truck is at Body Vendor?

My truck has been assembled for over a week and ready for shipping but they claim it’s at the Body Vendor. Doesn’t sound ready to ship to me. 🤔
The etc. in @Eighty 's reply could possibly include Foam Cup Holder Inserts. And @bigdodge 's video doesn't make any mention of them. But there is a shortage of them and they take over 10 days to meticulously sculpt. Worse still the employees like to steal them and sell them on EBay for $50 and up. They won't pass the scrupulous inspection process without them. Management is currently re-negotiating Union contracts to include Foam Cup Holder Inserts in the employees benefit package.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The etc. in @Eighty 's reply could possibly include Foam Cup Holder Inserts. And @bigdodge 's video doesn't make any mention of them. But there is a shortage of them and they take over 10 days to meticulously sculpt. Worse still the employees like to steal them and sell them on EBay for $50 and up. They won't pass the scrupulous inspection process without them. Management is currently re-negotiating Union contracts to include Foam Cup Holder Inserts in the employees benefit package.
Keep the stinkin’ foam cup holders. Had them in my last two trucks and never used them the last 9 years. I would rather use the door pockets for other junk. 😆

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Anybody have any luck with RamChat giving an ETA to dealer?

My truck has been ready for shipment for over a week now and can’t get anything beyond that from chat or dealer. Also checked Cassens but no VIN found. Maybe using a different shipping service. Are there others that can be checked?
I just got an ETA today.

johncolts54

Reaction score
Wait, your truck just got built on Monday. How the heck is it getting to your dealership in 1 week?
Hi, I do not have a clue on that one. Just going on what he told me and he said that was info passed to him by the loadmaster. Only thing I can maybe figure is it was built before the release of build sheet and WS and was in some kind of tech thingy before Triple B got it, honestly don't know! That would put it about 7 weeks from order....John

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
[mention]triple_B [/mention]- Is there anyway to see average days from BS to WS for trims on a 30-60-90 day average?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
BS/WS ON 4/29 and just got notified my truck is coming off the train today in Winston Salem NC with delivery to dealer between 5/26-5/30. Wanted it for memorial day but I'm in NY and delivery obviously won't happen.

22GTRebel

Reaction score
BS/WS ON 4/29 and just got notified my truck is coming off the train today in Winston Salem NC with delivery to dealer between 5/26-5/30. Wanted it for memorial day but I'm in NY and delivery obviously won't happen.
Do you get that info from your dealer? Mine has been released from the plant so I was hoping to track it throughout the transport process.

Reaction score
Do you get that info from your dealer? Mine has been released from the plant so I was hoping to track it throughout the transport process.
Yeah my sales person texted me today to advise me it was updated. Almost 2 weeks that it was on the train previously.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Same here, I'll be 68 3 months from today.
I got the call from Mark Dodge a few days ago. New truck shipping Saturday, should be here Monday! Hoping this will be "the truck." The crew at MD has been 100 percent from day 1. Logistics guy suggested starting at $1400, I said go $1500 to get it on the way. Insurance already started so I didn't want to waste time going back and forth.
Best of luck with your truck!!!
fyi
make sure before accepting your truck it does not have a sticker that will not permit it to be registered in calif.
watch this

johncolts54

Reaction score
WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! 🙌🏾😍♥️♥️♥️ THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!! I messaged the new car sales manager and he told me beginning of to mid June barring no shipping delays. I'm so excited for my baby to get here!
Thanks again , think this is my second BS and WS in a week! John

SirHobgoblin

Reaction score
Glad to see a longhorn…. Wish it were mine but glad someone’s getting one
3/12/22 Limited Longhorn order here (Norther Virginia). BS/WS on ~ 04/01 and 04/02. The truck has been sitting in Maryland, waiting for transport from rail yard to dealer for a few weeks now. The eta was in flux but is now holding firm at 05/18-05/25....so I should get it in the next few days. Fingers crossed.....

Users who are viewing this thread