5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Is there anybody at FCA that can be contacted by the dealer regarding an order at any given time? Seems everyone is left in the dark regarding their orders and it seems the dealers have no real answers either? people waiting 30-60 days for their trucks once built and nobody has a clue where it is. I understand covid and parts shortages are still out there but it seems like a real **** show at the factory.
That’s exactly what it is. Even get conflicting answers depending on which FCA Chat agent I converse with. Best is to gather info from all options including your dealer and then come to your own conclusion.
The email notification thing is supposed to be up and running yet speaking with chat they have no idea when. I heard some are already getting those notifications. Total cluster****. 🙄

90Addict

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten these emails and what do they look like? I don't wanna delete by accident. Also, is ram chat a bot? I don't wanna bother people by asking all the time

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten these emails and what do they look like? I don't wanna delete by accident. Also, is ram chat a bot? I don't wanna bother people by asking all the time
RamChat is real people. Funny thing is I never got the same person twice. They must have a bunch of them. 😲

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
ram chat is a make the customer feel good site to keep you from contacting your dealer.

contact your dealer anyway, they have all the answers.
even if the salesperson says they do not
the managers have dealer connect that has all the answers.

392DCGC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ram Brand
[email protected]
"Your RAM 1500 Order Has Been Received"
"Your RAM 1500 Is In Our Production Queue"

Those are the 2 emails I have gotten so far being in D1. I ordered 5/4 - not sure if anyone who ordered prior to the start of this email system will get any emails as their build progresses.

bigmac5166

Reaction score
Ram Brand
[email protected]

Those are the 2 emails I have gotten so far being in D1. I ordered 5/4 - not sure if anyone who ordered prior to the start of this email system will get any emails as their build progresses.
Ordered 4/16, currently in JB and have not received any emails. I’d guess you are correct in that they aren’t going to be retroactive with the new tracking system.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
fyi
tripleB posted tonights window stickers here
Sorry about that guys, was in a rush and didnt realize I had gone to the wrong thread.

johncolts54

Reaction score
Makes one wonder what dealers have contact with the Manufacture. I informed my dealer of the updates from getting the info here. Told him I had BS and WS same day, and he was scratching his head. They showed still D1 status. Big disconnect somewhere. John

johncolts54

Reaction score
Got the call today that my truck arrived Monday and it’s ready to go. Going to get it Thursday afternoon. Can’t wait!! $3000 worth of rebates. (Including the $1000 RAM Website coupon.). 4% below invoice and rebates.. I am one happy guy 😍😍
That a ton of rebates, hope I'm that lucky. Is that a area thing with the type of rebates one gets if you know? Thanks John

johncolts54

Reaction score
Ram Brand
[email protected]

Did you have to sign up to receive the emails?Or do you use what you posted to get on the list? Thanks John

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you have to sign up to receive the emails?Or do you use what you posted to get on the list? Thanks John
Your dealer has to have your email entered into the system with your order to get the emails from Stellantis. If you didnt provide them a valid email address when you ordered you will need to contact your dealer to get it added.

johncolts54

Reaction score
Well I guess I'll be getting another 1000 off, because It clearly says or order by 4/19/2022 as I still have it.
Thank you all for your support.

To be clear you all used it in addition to the other rebates?
I placed my order April 1, Salesman told me we would use what's in affect at the time when I pick up the truck. But im curious about the one your talking about. Anyway to find that rebate?

Users who are viewing this thread