5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SirHobgoblin

Reaction score
Day 50 since WS, still no delivery to dealer. Last I heard last week it was in California waiting for trucking to the dealer. I'm now double the CA average WS to dealer!!
Same here for a delivery in Virginia. I am at day 43, with an eta of 05/18-05/23, with the average being 26 days.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Same here. Ordered my Backcountry 3/25. My Dealer just told me no status change too....
Hopefully yours will be built very soon. I ordered mine on 3/17 and it was stuck in D1 scheduling for over a month and then suddenly showed a 5/11 ship date about a week before. The build sheet popped up on 5/11 and it was indeed built on that day. The Window Sticker was available on 5/13 and later that day status showed it was ready to ship with no ETA. Now the real waiting game begins. The wait gets even harder when you know your truck is actually built. 😆

barrett_knox

Reaction score
When I ordered, I couldn't even order the night edition. I tried
That's crazy with these parts shortages. When I ordered my Laramie Night Edition, I couldn't order it with a sunroof because of the parts shortages. Not a huge deal for me. Can't remember the last time I opened my sunroof in either my wife's SUV or my current truck.

22GTRebel

Reaction score
That's crazy with these parts shortages. When I ordered my Laramie Night Edition, I couldn't order it with a sunroof because of the parts shortages. Not a huge deal for me. Can't remember the last time I opened my sunroof in either my wife's SUV or my current truck.
Y’all have me worried. Ordered my Rebel with Night Pkg and sunroof on 4/15 with a supposed build date of 5/18. Hopefully everything goes through

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I suspect that’s the hold up with mine. Before I place my order somebody had said that you couldn’t order night edition. My order went through just fine
One thing for sure is nothing’s for sure. Seems to change by the day. Working in manufacturing that’s how it goes. Each day is a different challenge. Part shortages for assembly is a never ending fight. Looking at how many components go into a truck I’m amazed they can ever put together a full day of production. It appears that’s the case as daily production numbers vary wildly every day.

QuasiSwell21

Reaction score
I am in the same boat as a lot of you waiting on shipping. I have yet to receive any info on if it has shipped, no ETA from RamChat, and no ETA from the dealer. Been in the same "shipping" status since 4/15. Dealer mentioned it could show up any day now, but based off what some of you guys have posted and what they can see in dealer connect, I think that is not true and they know it hasn't moved at all over the past month.

Sitting at 31 days with no ETA or movement, with an average delivery of 25/26 days. The wait is real hahaha. The shipping logistics are just as bad as the inconsistencies in the build process.

@triple_B & @Eighty made the first half bearable with all the info they can provide, but once its release for shipping....... good luck if you don't get an ETA hahaha.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is there anybody at FCA that can be contacted by the dealer regarding an order at any given time? Seems everyone is left in the dark regarding their orders and it seems the dealers have no real answers either? people waiting 30-60 days for their trucks once built and nobody has a clue where it is. I understand covid and parts shortages are still out there but it seems like a real **** show at the factory.

Users who are viewing this thread