5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Eighty, I think my name showed up Monday on the sheet but haven't seen nothing else, is that the norm? Or maybe a issue with the tracking form I filled out? Lately having error issues signing on to the site. I am not a techie person, but do like reading the material on here....johncolts54
You won’t see anything else until your truck is built (You have a build sheet).

Erikh

Reaction score
You won’t see anything else until your truck is built (You have a build sheet).
What is the typical D to D1 status wait time? Also, what are you currently seeing for order to delivery on Laramie models? Thanks!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What is the typical D to D1 status wait time? Also, what are you currently seeing for order to delivery on Laramie models? Thanks!
We can’t track D to D1, as it’s not a publicly available status.
Laramies, like most other trims (except TRX) are all over the place. Could be a few weeks from order to build, could be several months.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Found 523 Window Stickers tonight. 2 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @ccelia, @RonF

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
248810 @cceliaXX
130​
VirginiaIvoryLonghorn
345415 @RonFXX
1​
LouisianaBlackBig Horn / Lonestar

BIG CONGRATS TO @ccelia with that 130 day BS to WS Wait!!!
Wowza!!! 130 days?! That's crazy! Wish we knew what the holdup was.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
I’ve been wondering this. Do they share that information, or how did he find out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They didn't tell me they're was an issue with my first order until about a month and a half after. But I'd already grown weary of the wait a reordered through a different dealership.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread