5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drag and Drop Apps to Main Menu?

Big Tup

Reaction score
Hi,
Does the 2022 Unconnect 5 allow you to drag apps down to the main menu (bottom toolbar) like the previous gen uconnect did? I have a 2021 Ram and that option works fine. My brother purchased a 2022 ram and it doesnt seem to allow that?

Burnzie

Reaction score
Can't get it to work in my wife's 21 Durango either with the 10.4 screen.

mxz

Reaction score
My 2022 won't allow me to drag anything to the bottom toolbar either. Just tried it yesterday.

Rebel2022

Reaction score
Not near my truck now but I think you first pull down from the top which opens a window, then you can drag some apps up there. It will only allow select apps there for whatever reason.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
How do you put them at the top. When I try and drag them to the top they never stay up there.
I know you can drag them to the left of passenger side climate icons on the display. There should be 2 vertical lines where you can drag different apps. I'm not sure if you can swap the climate controls for other apps or not.

CDN Billet

Reaction score
I know you can drag them to the left of passenger side climate icons on the display. There should be 2 vertical lines where you can drag different apps. I'm not sure if you can swap the climate controls for other apps or not.
Thanks for the help. Got it to work out. I always tried to put them in the opening on the left side. Looks like there is 3 spots on the right side that are customizable.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. Got it to work out. I always tried to put them in the opening on the left side. Looks like there is 3 spots on the right side that are customizable.
Sure thing! I did the same thing when I was trying it at first. I was like why won't these go in this giant open space. That space fills up with whatever is playing via bluetooth if the main screen is not on android auto.

Users who are viewing this thread