5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Gauge Cluster

UnclJim

Reaction score
2022 rebel gt on order will be fascinated to see what I get. To be honest I don't think I care but this is interesting in the inconsistency.
My Rebel GT is sitting 35 miles from dealer in rail yard since 2/02 ill find out soon

UnclJim

Reaction score
I guess they got rid of the bezel with the rebel in red.
6928df5138bdc34157a3d5400b24ed4d.jpg

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
Thanks now Im trying to hunt down this part number....lol

UnclJim

Reaction score
1647017083793.png
anyone have an idea to the part number ? i can find the regular just not this one for some reason

MO Rebel

Reaction score
After looking at a number of different configurations on autotrader, there are three consistent patterns. The one above is the non G/T version with red accents. If you get the night edition non G/T (all black interior w/o red accents), you get no red trim rings, but the REBEL is still red like the one below. If you get the G/T, it says RAM as opposed to REBEL. No idea why they did it this way on the G/T, but I’ve yet to see any variation to this pattern.

C25AC623-631F-46B9-ADCD-CC808155C7F9.png

UnclJim

Reaction score
After looking at a number of different configurations on autotrader, there are three consistent patterns. The one above is the non G/T version with red accents. If you get the night edition non G/T (all black interior w/o red accents), you get no red trim rings, but the REBEL is still red like the one below. If you get the G/T, it says RAM as opposed to REBEL. No idea why they did it this way on the G/T, but I’ve yet to see any variation to this pattern.

View attachment 123036
and I'm GT, Night, no red, a whole other category...lol guess I'll order all lens cover part numbers and keep the one I want and return/sell the rest

MO Rebel

Reaction score
and I'm GT, Night, no red, a whole other category...lol guess I'll order all lens cover part numbers and keep the one I want and return/sell the rest

I thought all G/T’s were black interior whether you pick Night Edition or not. Non G/T I believe requires Night Edition to get black interior, otherwise you get the red accents.

Edit: Based upon configurator, it appears selecting Rebel 12 Package also gives you the option of black interior on non G/T.

Last edited:

UnclJim

Reaction score
I thought all G/T’s were black interior whether you pick Night Edition or not. Non G/T I believe requires Night Edition to get black interior, otherwise you get the red accents.

Edit: Based upon configurator, it appears selecting Rebel 12 Package also gives you the option of black interior on non G/T.
ooopps your right hunting down this part number is driving me crazier than I normally am

MO Rebel

Reaction score

I see what you mean. I found at least 1/2 dozen different cluster part numbers and everyone of those showed “RAM” on the exploded view (although I wouldn’t put a lot of confidence in that). My best advice would be just go to your local dealer and see if they can get the correct part number and order it through them. Good luck!

UnclJim

Reaction score
I see what you mean. I found at least 1/2 dozen different cluster part numbers and everyone of those showed “RAM” on the exploded view (although I wouldn’t put a lot of confidence in that). My best advice would be just go to your local dealer and see if they can get the correct part number and order it through them.
I got a decent parts guy near me who will order them all.

mdschadler

Reaction score
When I bought mine we spent the Sunday before looking at at least 12 different Rebels on 9 or 10 lots (slim pickings in June of 2020). We noticed they all had red “metallic” trim and rebel cluster (regardless of red or black interior) except the ones that had premium leather seats- those all had silver trim and all but one had the seemingly non-matching red cluster. The only one that had the silver cluster Mo Rebel showed was also the only one that had the t-case with auto. I’m not sure if that was a coincidence? We bought an otherwise identical truck that had the standard case and red dash. (I definitely like the matching silver one better)

Users who are viewing this thread