5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

M02v8r

Reaction score
On my build sheet it lists a code and nothing else T
As far as I can tell, it's a charge to the dealer for warranty coverage (it shows up on the invoice pricing), but is no-cost to the buyer (zero dollars on MSRP).
FYI, the T3AC code is on my build sheet as well for my Rebel. Maybe the extra $2500 to Stellantis wasn't enough so they are adding more fees on to the dealer too!

wtez

Reaction score
Apologies in advance if this has been answered in the thread before, but is there any general consensus on rough time from going D1 to getting build sheet? It has been a little over a week for me now, and I am curious if i should be expecting a BS any day, or if it might be a month or more away.

Thanks!

Mathis35

Reaction score
Apologies in advance if this has been answered in the thread before, but is there any general consensus on rough time from going D1 to getting build sheet? It has been a little over a week for me now, and I am curious if i should be expecting a BS any day, or if it might be a month or more away.

Thanks!
Your dealer should have an estimated ship date (which is actually the build date) but it's usually roughly 2 weeks after going D1. Contact your dealer and ask for an updated POC and the ESD should be on there.

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score
So I noticed when I took delivery, the dealer gave me the keys with the vehicle shipping order.

At the bottom of the order it says HOT VEHICLE

Has anyone seen this if the report was provided to you?

6bfc25effc3e99ce2c3cc61e54f51456.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Had the same on mine. Almost felt special.😜. Glad to have gotten a warm or cold one as long as truck arrived.

Maccam

Reaction score
So I noticed when I took delivery, the dealer gave me the keys with the vehicle shipping order.

At the bottom of the order it says HOT VEHICLE

Has anyone seen this if the report was provided to you?

6bfc25effc3e99ce2c3cc61e54f51456.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I have been reading it right, first is the VIN, then the BS and lastly the WS?
true

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
My dealer said price protection is a big complicated but they’re only bumping my original POC by $1000. $68600 before affiliates. MSRP $80000. Sign me up and get that thing on a truck to Iowa!

Noladelmonico

Reaction score
Ordered my Laramie southwest edition in 12/30 from MD. Talked to ram chat last night and it sounds like I’m in D1 status. Waiting for an updated POC now to confirm.

Ram-583

Reaction score
Your dealer should have an estimated ship date (which is actually the build date) but it's usually roughly 2 weeks after going D1. Contact your dealer and ask for an updated POC and the ESD should be on there.
My dealer gave me an Estimated Ship date when I confirmed my D1 status with him.... I'm not really sure what that means after reading this group. Does it actually see its way to the train yard or does that mean it sits around for inspections and then maybe see the truck in the next 4 weeks?

milrad

Reaction score
My dealer gave me an Estimated Ship date when I confirmed my D1 status with him.... I'm not really sure what that means after reading this group. Does it actually see its way to the train yard or does that mean it sits around for inspections and then maybe see the truck in the next 4 weeks?
None of that. It's actually the day they expect it to come off the production line.

Users who are viewing this thread