5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

milrad

Reaction score
Damn! I'd be standing on someones desk! I placed my first order 6/18, built wrong reordered second time and picking it up next week. So I've had two trucks built and you are still in D! Not trying to be a smartarse or rub it in but just illustrating the insane non-logic being used!!! Who the hell is in charge of scheduling/manufacturing....three stooges could have done better!!
Agreed. It's either order another and pay a higher price or wait for this one at a lower price. Or just say "screw Ram" and keep my Ford for a while longer. Definitely aggravating.

By contrast, I received a nice email today about the car I ordered from Germany whose specs were locked in mid-November. The car is done and has arrived at the port, scheduled for loading on the ship next week. All very professional and per their promises...at least really close. For sure it arrives before my Ram made in Michigan....

FatNelson

Reaction score
More info on today's 1,176 build sheets (1/20/22):
9 - Southfork
0 - Back Country
7 - 10th Anniversary Limited (none in Blue Shade)
15 - Rebel G/T
57 - Laramie G/T <--wow
What the Fü¢k Ram, not even one?

Mathis35

Reaction score
My dealer got me price protection and said he's going to try to do price protection on my buddy's trx that was ordered a couple weeks before mine and is set to get built next week.

RAMKing1

Reaction score
Juggled some things around and picking up my Rebel tomorrow. Sales guy told me the Affiliate program is back for this model but I was last a Tread Lightly member 3 years ago. Just for $hits and giggles I reset my password and logged into the affiliate site. Once logged in I was able to create an affiliate control number that I sent to the dealer.

When you join Tread lightly is it a lifetime membership? I joined for $100 back in 2012 and then again 2018.

Ram_Roamer

Reaction score
Juggled some things around and picking up my Rebel tomorrow. Sales guy told me the Affiliate program is back for this model but I was last a Tread Lightly member 3 years ago. Just for $hits and giggles I reset my password and logged into the affiliate site. Once logged in I was able to create an affiliate control number that I sent to the dealer.

When you join Tread lightly is it a lifetime membership? I joined for $100 back in 2012 and then again 2018.
Are you sure? the website still shows "excluding DT" so only classic is included.
1642732371885.png

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
Are you sure? the website still shows "excluding DT" so only classic is included.
View attachment 117809
i just got mine tonight and was worried about t he same thing, but i got my affiliate discount. i got around 6k off my sticker price before trade in. sticker was 65,5 i paid 59,8 before my 5k trade in, so they are honoring it if they like you. if not they will mostly tell you to pound sand.

JDK6653

Reaction score
Keller Motors in Perryville MO. Dealer:68336 But I dont believe Cassens delivers to them. I have tracked thousands of trucks via Cassens to 17 states around Michigan, but never seen any into MO

Of the 916 trucks I can find data on to MO, every single one hit the rail depot so I am almost positive yours will be the same and go via rail not truck.

just an FYI for those interested, The states that I have found valid Cassens delivery info on are

Connecticut
Delaware
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New York
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Vermont
Wisconsin
Any idea what transport system is used truck and rail? Trying to see if I can track my vehicle.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any idea what transport system is used truck and rail? Trying to see if I can track my vehicle.
None, these are all questions that your dealer is best equipped to answer. I would start with them. They have access to dealerconnect and it provides everything you are asking for here.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Eddieb1771

Reaction score
Found 872 Window Stickers tonight. 6 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Teddy, @rcashman, @stubby, @Kevkev, @rbdennis, @boxztrs99

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
119073 @TeddyXX
1​
TexasWalnutLonghorn
121249 @rcashmanXX
3​
FloridaPatriotLonghorn
168128 @stubbyXX
3​
MassachusettsPatriotLimited
227413 @KevkevXX
1​
LouisianaWhiteLaramie
229805 @rbdennisXX
3​
FloridaBlackLimited
246853 @boxztrs99XX
2​
LouisianaRedRebel
6 digits off my Vin. Now you're teasing me.

CObiomedtech

Reaction score
My BackCountry was just delivered! And it came with a bonus Jeep! (Ok, it wasn't dropped off, but my Ram was)
Ordered 10/8, completed 12/24 and showed up at Mark Dodge on 1/14. My wire didn't show up till Tuesday and they trucked it to me yesterday. Great experience!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220120-205701_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220120-205701_Gallery.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
By contrast, I received a nice email today about the car I ordered from Germany whose specs were locked in mid-November. The car is done and has arrived at the port, scheduled for loading on the ship next week. All very professional and per their promises...at least really close. For sure it arrives before my Ram made in Michigan....
I had a similar experience with Lexus. The wife wanted a new car, so we ordered through Lexus. Everything was easy, they did exactly what they said they would, and they delivered early. And the whole process was incredibly quick. Great communication the whole time. If they can do it, why can’t Stellantis?

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had a similar experience with Lexus. The wife wanted a new car, so we ordered through Lexus. Everything was easy, they did exactly what they said they would, and they delivered early. And the whole process was incredibly quick. Great communication the whole time. If they can do it, why can’t Stellantis?
Ditto, my wife ordered an Audi the same time I put in my first order.. She had it in 2 1/5 months. of course Audi produces a minute percentage of what ram does!

Users who are viewing this thread