5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Service After the Sale

Red Rider

Reaction score
Getting ready to order a hard folding Tonneau cover it seems that there are any number of choices to get a good deal. However, after reading a multitude of posts on various sites, it appears that many who have received covers have received them with either damage in shipping or missing parts. This is when service after the sale comes in. It would be nice to be able to call whoever you ordered from and have them actually help with your problem instead of just passing you off to the manufacturer which may or may not be responsive. Anybody have any recommendations on a good company that will give a fair price AND be helpful after the sale should it become necessary.

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Your local truck/car mod shop. Not autozone or similar.

Easiest way to get a warranty replacement.

They are usually vendors for most part companies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NRitland2

Reaction score
I had a few great transactions with RealTruck. Parts didn’t fit. Quick service and exchanges. Bought the tonneau from them

Richard320

Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
I ordered mine direct from Rough Country.

One of the plastic clips for the strap (when you fold it up) broke. Made a call, talked to a live person in the USA, had a free replacement in a couple days.

RamSATX

Reaction score
any experience with the retractable RC tonneau cover?

Realtruck

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Getting ready to order a hard folding Tonneau cover it seems that there are any number of choices to get a good deal. However, after reading a multitude of posts on various sites, it appears that many who have received covers have received them with either damage in shipping or missing parts. This is when service after the sale comes in. It would be nice to be able to call whoever you ordered from and have them actually help with your problem instead of just passing you off to the manufacturer which may or may not be responsive. Anybody have any recommendations on a good company that will give a fair price AND be helpful after the sale should it become necessary.
Im a little late to the party here but if you or anyone else needs anything in the future please dont hesitate to reach out via PM or email. We do offer forum specific discounts for memebers that are usually unbeatable as we own BAK, UnderCover, Retrax, ect., but for my team that runs our forum accounts it is more about just a sale for us. We want our customers to have the best experience possible. We will handle you at the initial point of sale as well as any follow work needed as we work hand in hand with our customer service department.

Last edited:

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Contact this guy, several members have used him. Great pricing and fast shipping. They also offer discounts for site members.

[email protected]

HemiDude

Reaction score
I had positive experience with RealTruck, when I bought my Gator FX from them. Had a defect in the rubber on one side that I didn't notice until I installed it. Contacted them and explained my situation, sent them a pic of the area in question, and they sent out a replacement rubber seal in short order. This was a couple of years ago, mind you, but I would buy from them again.

Mirowpl

Reaction score
I agree with /ferraiolo1. I bought my from local truck assesory shop. They also did my spray in liner. Gave me a good package deal. They have been in business for over 25 years. I did take it back a few weeks after the installation for some adjustment. They were great and said I could swing by anytime I needed help with it. So buy local

Users who are viewing this thread