5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

cjerman617

Reaction score
My truck has been stuck at the rail yard in Mira Loma Ca for the last 5 days. There is a driver shortage so it will probably takes a few more days. It's like 30 miles away! Too me this is the most frustrating part.

I’m in Riverside! Where did you order from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usmc041127

Reaction score
My truck has been stuck at the rail yard in Mira Loma Ca for the last 5 days. There is a driver shortage so it will probably takes a few more days. It's like 30 miles away! Too me this is the most frustrating part.
I hear it's worse in California. The regulations to run there.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
People who live and work here are used to the regulations. It would be a shock for a new resident who comes here. We pay more but we also make more, at least I do.
Reminds me of the old saying about a frog. You put a frog into boiling water, and he'll jump right out. But put him in lukewarm water and slowly increase it to boiling, and he'll just sit there until he dies.
Moving into California is a problem for new residents (sticker shock). But Californians exiting the state is also a problem (for those areas that receive the Californians). When it happens in mass droves, it destroys the local cost structure. I saw it happen in Austin during the tech boom in the late '90's. And it's now happening in Nashville. People are moving here, saying "houses are so cheap!" and driving the cost of real estate through the roof.

Veneno

Reaction score
Reminds me of the old saying about a frog. You put a frog into boiling water, and he'll jump right out. But put him in lukewarm water and slowly increase it to boiling, and he'll just sit there until he dies.
Moving into California is a problem for new residents (sticker shock). But Californians exiting the state is also a problem (for those areas that receive the Californians). When it happens in mass droves, it destroys the local cost structure. I saw it happen in Austin during the tech boom in the late '90's. And it's now happening in Nashville. People are moving here, saying "houses are so cheap!" and driving the cost of real estate through the roof.
I would probably move out when I retire. I love California no doubt but want to get back to our ancestral home in New Mexico. I was born and raised here but love going back to my families old lands they have owned since the early 1600's.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Usmc041127

Reaction score
I hope they stay there. Don't need them voting here when they move. I really like what freedom we have left in Missouri.

RebelHusker

Reaction score
After waiting 5 months, my Rebel finally arrived yesterday! I didn't really talk much here but I'm always on and reading the wealth of knowledge everyone provides on here. Thank you all. And a HUGE thank you to Eighty and triple_b. You guys are amazing.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1642630769210.jpg
    FB_IMG_1642630769210.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 76
  • FB_IMG_1642630766373.jpg
    FB_IMG_1642630766373.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 76
  • FB_IMG_1642630762546.jpg
    FB_IMG_1642630762546.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 76

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
It's happening in the Phoenix area too.

Pjsant26

Reaction score
Today is day 10 since it’s been offloaded from the train sitting in the lot 60 miles from my dealership. Ugh!!

Users who are viewing this thread