5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

sport1012

Reaction score
Is that just some awesome way to refer to the crappy burlap found in the 10th Anniversary Edition, or a reference to the picture of your dog?
No, it's the dog's favorite toy (I have heard though of the interior materials being referred to as burlap....).... HA!

o4major97

Reaction score
Found 1438 Window Stickers tonight. 10 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @halla, @2talltexan, @omaha_cyclone, @ricetim331tr, @mcd3620, @habu987, @Deke, @TC-n-NC, @ashott989, @Nachotaco

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
150357 @hallaXX
4​
OhioGraniteRebel
151209 @2talltexanXX
1​
LouisianaGraniteLimited
184879 @omaha_cycloneXX
8​
IowaGraniteLimited
189879 @ricetim331trXX
5​
LouisianaWhiteLimited
193352 @mcd3620XX
5​
IllinoisPatriotLimited
210192 @habu987XX
1​
LouisianaPatriotLonghorn
214313 @DekeXX
1​
New YorkIvoryLimited
240871 @TC-n-NCXX
1​
LouisianaGraniteRebel
260283 @ashott989XX
1​
LouisianaBlueBig Horn / Lonestar
260420 @NachotacoXX
1​
New YorkDelmonicoBig Horn / Lonestar
they must be rebuilding my truck at the accessory install location. been there over a week. lol

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
they must be rebuilding my truck at the accessory install location. been there over a week. lol
They are hiding golden oak leaves in multiple places for you to find. :)

I don't recall who, but I feel like someone else on the board ended up spending multiple weeks in the same status. Hopefully, your truck will be done shortly so you can move on to waiting for a train or other transport to get to you.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
1/19/22:
0 - Southforks
1 - Back Country
17 - 10th Anniversary Limiteds (none in Blue Shade)
18 - Rebel G/T
42 - Laramie G/T <--wow, that's a lot

Derek916

Reaction score
you do understand that todays build sheets are from yesterdays builds.

if yours is built today then the build sheet should show tomorrow
Yeah, but I thought ESD was when it should be ready to ship. My previous order was built two days before ESD.

testcrewman

Reaction score
1260 Build Sheets found today. 9 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Kowalczyk45, @Teddy, @MrMethane, @jajonesman, @Kevkev, @GamGams, @Ssponk, @shak3r, @testcrewman

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
102552 @Kowalczyk45XIllinoisGraniteRebel
119073 @TeddyXTexasWalnutLonghorn
171667 @MrMethaneXWest VirginiaBlackLaramie
195810 @jajonesmanXUtahGraniteRebel
227413 @KevkevXLouisianaWhiteLaramie
227538 @GamGamsXNew JerseyGraniteRebel
230278 @SsponkXAlbertaSilverLonghorn
230594 @shak3rXLouisianaRedRebel
248837 @testcrewmanXTexasPatriotLaramie
Thank you triple B!! Unfortunately, I canceled my order so that I can re-order through MD (saved way more than my original dealer would have) and added the advanced safety group, which was just re-opened for the Laramie. Something that I really wanted to have with my original build but was not offered at that time. Now the process begins all over. I should have my new VIN to add to the tracker tomorrow morning.

PepperellFF

Reaction score
They are hiding golden oak leaves in multiple places for you to find. :)

I don't recall who, but I feel like someone else on the board ended up spending multiple weeks in the same status. Hopefully, your truck will be done shortly so you can move on to waiting for a train or other transport to get to you.

I had 23 days between BS and WS, from what i read that is not the longest wait time

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Thank you triple B!! Unfortunately, I canceled my order so that I can re-order through MD (saved way more than my original dealer would have) and added the advanced safety group, which was just re-opened for the Laramie. Something that I really wanted to have with my original build but was not offered at that time. Now the process begins all over. I should have my new VIN to add to the tracker tomorrow morning.
as you can see nothing is really cancelled
the dealer will probably call and see if you want it.

jaws80

Reaction score
My truck has been stuck at the rail yard in Mira Loma Ca for the last 5 days. There is a driver shortage so it will probably takes a few more days. It's like 30 miles away! Too me this is the most frustrating part.
Give them my name, Im in Corona. I will swing by and drive it to you!!! haha

Maccam

Reaction score
would RAMCHAT know if a truck was delivered without calling the dealer?
yes,the day mine was delivered to dealer,i did a ramchat and they told me it was there,i then called the dealer to tell him it was there,he said we just got it off the truck .wondered how i knew

Users who are viewing this thread