5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I agree with that as everything else seems to be a crap shoot too.
My 2019 Limited is fine till it comes in I'll just extend my lease month to month. I'm in Maine so at least I won't be driving it in snow and salt this year. This will be my 6th Dodge/Ram. Thanks
I'm not a geography expert, but I kinda figured there would be snow in Maine. Heck, I'm snowed in right now in Tennessee.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
I would just love to see my BS/WS to confirm I actually ordered a 2022 truck...a 3-month old email saying I did just doesn't work anymore!
I got some bad news for you. Look at our builds. And I still don't have a BS....

Maccam

Reaction score
Hey guys i am in youngwood, but ordered from Mark Dodge down south,, tried Tri Start but they could not touch come close to MD. maybe we should start a western pa ram club!
there you go,i grew up old side of youngwood.

Maccam

Reaction score
there you go,i grew up old side of youngwood.
tri-star was able to buy out my silverado lease,and i ended up getting a good price on my ram.do you have to drive to md to pick up

Rustybolt

Reaction score
I'm not a geography expert, but I kinda figured there would be snow in Maine. Heck, I'm snowed in right now in Tennessee.
We are expecting 8-10 tomorrow.im in the western Maine mountains and the weather pattern is very un predictable , guess they are everywhere. One of my sons is in St Roberts Mo, just outside Fort Leonard Wood. They got a dusting yesterday I believe.

Usmc041127

Reaction score
I'm hopeful my little jewel will arrive by the end of the month. It's setting in a lot at SHAP waiting to hop a train since I have a WS I guess. My nearest rail yard is Wentzville MO. Then it will be waiting for a full truck load to my dealer I suppose. Mine is supposed to be price protected. I circled the price, and had the salesman initial all the ordered options and the final price. I think on the window sticker it's 3,300 more now than what it was when I ordered 9/11. If they don't follow through I will ask for my deposit back and walk away. It's not my problem that they made a deal and it's taken longer then expected to arrive. I can understand the wait. But the price was set and we clearly went over it. I will also drag the dealership through the mud to the max if they don't honor their deal. I don't like to do that and don't wish to. I firmly believe they will honor the deal.

One thing I like about my Toyota dealer is that they don't wait for a truck full of new Toyotas. They put their vehicles on the next smoking truck heading their direction with vehicles. Last week they had one with 7 new vehicles some Toyotas and some Fords and I questioned it. I think that in today's logistical nightmare it's a better way of getting your product quicker.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
One thing I like about my Toyota dealer is that they don't wait for a truck full of new Toyotas. They put their vehicles on the next smoking truck heading their direction with vehicles. Last week they had one with 7 new vehicles some Toyotas and some Fords and I questioned it. I think that in today's logistical nightmare it's a better way of getting your product quicker.
most of the time it is the trucking company that determines load

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
We're going to be hitting Louisville, Nashville, and Birmingham on our way home picking up the camper.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Love nashville,tell dolly i said hi lol
I wasn’t kidding - she really is my neighbor. But I’ve never met her. If I tried to get to her front door, her security team would tackle me halfway across the lawn. That’s her home in Brentwood in the picture.

EB5467AB-8413-49A4-887E-8141B65CFB61.jpeg

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So not only is eighty such an interesting person here because of his vast knowledge of everything Ram….he’s neighbors with Dolly Fricken’ Parton haha.
It’s not as exciting as you would think. Mostly consists of tourists turning around in my driveway and blocking the exit from my neighborhood while they take selfies.

Users who are viewing this thread