5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

davidv2135

Reaction score
Mine’s headed to Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA. I have no idea the detailed route, unfortunately. My dealer told me arrival at the port (Baton Rouge) is estimated to be 1/24. Then truck transport to the dealer “early February”.

Getting to FL…that’s all me

Mine arrived at the port 12/31 and then got to MD 1/8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PepperellFF

Reaction score
Yesterday my truck arrived at the dealership unannounced. My salesman has been tracking it daily and notified me that it is likely being loaded onto a truck as he noticed a status change. It has been parked at the local railyard near Philly PA for over two weeks due to the driver shortage. He made a call to the dealer shop and found out that they were already prepping it. It came in the night before or early morning before the sales side opens.

So here’s my time line:
11/26 order
11/30 VIN
12/3 ship date 12/17
12/13 D1
12/17 F (paint)
12/20 JB (vendor)
12/21 KZ (awaiting shipping)
12/29 arrived at rail yard
12/30 awaiting transport to dealer
01/14 pickup at dealer

The deal:
I got Affiliate Rewards (1% below invoice). That equates to about $7k off MSRP. 0% financing for 72 months. In the month it took to make the truck, Ram bumped the price up by $900. I had to eat the upcharge as my dealer wasn’t really happy about giving me AR pricing to begin with. Most dealers around here aren’t backing off MSRP and trucks are selling within a day or two after arrival. I’m being told that I got a smoking deal. Thoughts?
How does one get these affiliated rates?

Dupras

Reaction score
what has been the avg turnaround time from getting your WS to actual delivery? 30 days? Would love some canadian perspective on this

Bavet

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

My dealer gave me the code for my employer that is an affiliate. You sign up, get a control number, and give it to your dealer. My dealer used to take care of this for me but apparently Chrysler put a stop to that. I'm sure your dealer can guide you through the process though.

flyforfood

Reaction score
Check with your employer if your company is listed with Affiliate Rewards.

For some reason, the FCA Affiliate Rewards website is down right now. Will probably be back up shortly.

PepperellFF

Reaction score
Check with your employer if your company is listed with Affiliate Rewards.

For some reason, the FCA Affiliate Rewards website is down right now. Will probably be back up shortly.
My wife’s company is on the list, will they app,y the rewards to a 1500 special order? I though it was for only dealer stock? But it will be worth the try. Thank you

Matrixband

Reaction score
Man, this is the time I wanted my new truck: snow, slush, mud, cold & yucky. Hate driving my nice sports sedan in this. Maybe Spring is a great time to get a new vehicle, but I’m afraid flowers and warm weather will be when my truck arrives.

sig-nifigant

Reaction score
Almost $1400 price increase from my order date til my new window sticker. Still waiting to see what the dealer does. Initial response was, well that’s how todays market is… has anyone else dealt with this?
i had to pay the difference mine went up about 1400 but the EP price i was getting only went up 86 bucks so i had to pay that.

kc135t

Reaction score
I would just love to see my BS/WS to confirm I actually ordered a 2022 truck...a 3-month old email saying I did just doesn't work anymore!

cjerman617

Reaction score
I would just love to see my BS/WS to confirm I actually ordered a 2022 truck...a 3-month old email saying I did just doesn't work anymore!

I haven’t even gotten an email! I do however have a screenshot of my POC with my VIN and VON. Hurry up and wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cjerman617

Reaction score
Yup I'm there with you. I ordered 7-6. Anymore I laugh to myself when someone who ordered 30 days ago gets antsy. It's like buckle up cowboy.
What do you have on order, if you don’t mind me asking? I spoke with my contact at the dealer the other day and he told me that the eco-diesels are taking 6-9 months to get.

Bavet

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Almost $1400 price increase from my order date til my new window sticker. Still waiting to see what the dealer does. Initial response was, well that’s how todays market is… has anyone else dealt with this?
My latest POC lists a $1000 increase plus they deleted a $600 option. The owner of my dealership said he talked to his Rep about price protecting me, but there's no guarantee it will happen. I understand the market is what it is, but this whole experience has left me very disappointed. The joy of ordering a new truck the way I wanted is gone, so I'm pursuing a GT that's currently on his lot. Going for something different than what I ordered.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yup I'm there with you. I ordered 7-6. Anymore I laugh to myself when someone who ordered 30 days ago gets antsy. It's like buckle up cowboy.
Honestly, they're probably going to get their truck first.

Users who are viewing this thread