5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score
This is the response from my salesmen
So my question is ! I still don’t have a build sheet so is this even possible
Seems on track. BS a few days before ship date, so the don't clog up the place. Truck goes down line, when complete BS. WS is issued once it passes inspection and is ready to be shipped. You can check the tracker an see most BB & WS dates are a few days off. So with you ship date you should see BS about one or two days before, or join the waiting room. Good luck.

mcd3620

Reaction score
Seems on track. BS a few days before ship date, so the don't clog up the place. Truck goes down line, when complete BS. WS is issued once it passes inspection and is ready to be shipped. You can check the tracker an see most BB & WS dates are a few days off. So with you ship date you should see BS about one or two days before, or join the waiting room. Good luck.
Thank you so the next few days will be crucial

rrutkf80

Reaction score
Yes, if you go to the tracker, you can see all the information for registered members' orders. You can filter the views (might need a computer to do it). Here's a sample, filtering down to the 5th Gen forum, and just Limiteds.
View attachment 116658
The version we mere mortals look at is View Only, lest we play with it an futz up the source

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It was updated this morning right after the morning post. If something is missing I am unaware.

Says 7 hours ago on my screen, are others not seeing that as well?

View attachment 116702
I was talking about the pivot tables on the second page. Still shows 102176 total trucks.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The version we mere mortals look at is View Only, lest we play with it an futz up the source
On a computer you can set filters - even on the “mere mortal” version.

Matrixband

Reaction score
My wife does not want me to park a "HUGE TRUCK" in our driveway in the back of our house. So, I am trying to build a small carport for it: a simple single-vehicle carport with a small storage room and power for lights. I cannot get anyone to do the work! I have tried different contractors around here since April. They all say they will, but don't show up, delay, etc. So, I thought, maybe I can at least pour a concrete slab, or maybe even just gravel till I can get something lined up. With all the delays, this is actually not bad, but at this point, I am not sure the truck will actually get built before my carport. I do have a guy that can pour a load of gravel, but will gravel get all stuck up in the tire treads and fling off on the highway? I wonder...

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So which one do I take? It’s decision time.

View attachment 116713
I know initially you were concerned about the TRX to realistically function as your “work” truck. Now that you’ve had it for a bit do you still feel the same? Will it tow/haul/store what you need it to? If not, then being reminded of that everytime you need something from the TRX that it just wasn’t designed to fill will be frustrating. I’m 11 months in and while the motor makes up for a lot there are still times I find myself having similar internal conversations.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thats strange, I updated both sheets at the same time this morning. Mine shows 170K ??
yes, 170k ordered. 102k built. But we are up to 110k on built now. That’s what I meant.

1641948659720.png

Users who are viewing this thread