5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Runagun

Reaction score
I ordered my 2022 from Tyson, got about 5000 off sticker but wished I would have known about this forum and MD sooner.
They're a good dealership Can say only good things about them. But yeah lowest price came from MD. Not sure if worth to cancel and start anew or not. But either way you'll Love the truck whenever you get it.

Dusty19

Reaction score
Hey all, I’m in AZ. Been shopping around for about a week now, called every dealer within a 50 mile radius and best OTD price I’ve been given for a 2022 Crew Cab Big Horn 4x2 5’7 is $42,047 after all rebates. After TTLD I’m looking at $47,500 to drive off the lot. Is this about in line with the good deals y’all are seeing right now? I know tomorrow is the last day to take the $3,000 incentive from Ram as well so the dealer is pressuring to sign papers tomorrow to lock in the low price…

myownstatus

Reaction score
Hey all, I’m in AZ. Been shopping around for about a week now, called every dealer within a 50 mile radius and best OTD price I’ve been given for a 2022 Crew Cab Big Horn 4x2 5’7 is $42,047 after all rebates. After TTLD I’m looking at $47,500 to drive off the lot. Is this about in line with the good deals y’all are seeing right now? I know tomorrow is the last day to take the $3,000 incentive from Ram as well so the dealer is pressuring to sign papers tomorrow to lock in the low price…it’s3k
Hey all, I’m in AZ. Been shopping around for about a week now, called every dealer within a 50 mile radius and best OTD price I’ve been given for a 2022 Crew Cab Big Horn 4x2 5’7 is $42,047 after all rebates. After TTLD I’m looking at $47,500 to drive off the lot. Is this about in line with the good deals y’all are seeing right now? I know tomorrow is the last day to take the $3,000 incentive from Ram as well so the dealer is pressuring to sign papers tomorrow to lock in the low price…
What is the MSRP of the truck, some of us are 5% below invoice before any incentives.

Mpgrimm2

Reaction score
Don't know how much taxes are for your state, but adding over $5,500 back in tax, title, license, & dealer fees sounds extreme.

Did you check your state motor vehicle site & county tax office to see what those are supposed to be?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Dusty19

Reaction score
Don't know how much taxes are for your state, but adding over $5,500 back in tax, title, license, & dealer fees sounds extreme.

Did you check your state motor vehicle site & county tax office to see what those are supposed to be?

Sales tax in my area is 6.3%. For $50,000 that’s $3,150 in tax. I will check with my county clerk to make sure the other taxes are correct

aussie_ram

Reaction score

Check they aren't double dipping the destination fee also, which is about 2k.

Dusty19

Reaction score
So I just spoke with Sandi and Mark Dodge. She gave me great break on MSRP, $2,000 less than local dealers, but no incentives applied. We can apply incentives to Mark Dodge build sheet price right?

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So I just spoke with Sandi and Mark Dodge. She gave me great break on MSRP, $2,000 less than local dealers, but no incentives applied. We can apply incentives to Mark Dodge build sheet price right?

Should be correct. My POC didn't include any incentives, but the final purchase order reflected the same sales price and included the incentives.

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you are in Charlotte area, forget talking to Stateline, Lake Norman or Keffer. All were above MSRP to order my Rebel. Sandi is working on my deal now at Mark Dodge. Unbelievable some of these dealers.

Closest dealers selling below invoice near Charlotte are 2-3.5 hours away...

Tri-City CDJR in Eden, NC
Travis Reynolds
[email protected]
336-623-2186
(2% below invoice as of 1/1/22)

Mall of Georgia CDJR in Buford, GA
Mike Clinnin
[email protected]
(5% below invoice)

tomme12

Reaction score
Closest dealers selling below invoice near Charlotte are 2-3.5 hours away...

Tri-City CDJR in Eden, NC
Travis Reynolds
[email protected]
336-623-2186
(2% below invoice as of 1/1/22)

Mall of Georgia CDJR in Buford, GA
Mike Clinnin
[email protected]
(5% below invoice)
I tried Travis, no luck. He was below, but not even close to Mark Dodge. Almost $4k more.

Lord Helmet

Reaction score
Incentives are applied if they are available at the time the order is placed or whatever incentives are available at the time of delivery.

denniscoe

Reaction score
I tried Travis, no luck. He was below, but not even close to Mark Dodge. Almost $4k more.

Try David Stinson at sport durst in Durham. He gave me a price on a build that was close (ish) to mark dodge out of all the NC dealers I’ve tried so far but had some fees added on after. For me i just gotta decide if i want to stay close to home or travel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dusty19

Reaction score
Anyone know January incentives/ deals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was about to ask the same. I just read on a website that its looking like $6,000 in incentives, but not sure how reliable that information is

Bigteeze

Reaction score
I was about to ask the same. I just read on a website that its looking like $6,000 in incentives, but not sure how reliable that information is
That sounds like too much for the current market. Would be nice though.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That sounds like too much for the current market. Would be nice though.
Probably includes finance incentives. I got 0% for 48 and $750 cashback. Most dealers advertised it as $7500 in incentives or something like that.

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Probably includes finance incentives. I got 0% for 48 and $750 cashback. Most dealers advertised it as $7500 in incentives or something like that.
In regards to the 0% for 48 months, is your whole loan term 48 months? Or does it revert to a standard rate after 48 months for the remainder?

I'm trying to get 72 month loan.

Dusty19

Reaction score
yeah it's just listed as "Cash Incentives" on the realcartips.com website. Like I said, not sure how valid something like that is...just found it off a google search

Users who are viewing this thread