5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

midwestguy22

Reaction score
Ordered truck in October. On the sales form it says rebate of 500. Dealer said I would get more if it was more at time of delivery. Expecting delivery in the next week or so. How do I check current rebates?

Rustybolt

Reaction score
Ordered truck in October. On the sales form it says rebate of 500. Dealer said I would get more if it was more at time of delivery. Expecting delivery in the next week or so. How do I check current rebates?
Call your dealer or just google it. I believe they are offering 0% for 48 months .

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
internet
ran site when they announce them if they do

as of now they all expire midnight jan 3rd 2022

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
I used the site below to find the information needed, I guess a dealer code, but for me it was D0500, which seems to be the railhead.

After I gathered all the information used the link below and just saw basics, like pick up from SHAP and delivery to the rail yard.
1fdedf68b30d26ae07c1ed6761317a98.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the link. I had tried Cassen before but using the vin and dealer code. The link you provided you just needed the vin. I was told my truck had been moved to storage but didn't know where Taylor 2 Storage Yard was. Through your link I see that Cassen delivered it to Taylor Storage Yard 2 on 12/20 2pm. It's been there nearly 2 weeks now...I hope they get it on a rail soon!!!!!!

If anyone else has the status of released to shipping but no dealer ETA yet...your's is probably with mine at 20911 GLADWIN ST, TAYLOR MI 48180.

EDIT: You can use the dealer code X2090 to see if cassens delivered to Taylor 2 Storage Yard.

sig-nifigant

Reaction score
rebates don't show up on the website till about a week after they expire on the 3rd. there slow

myownstatus

Reaction score
Mine is also coming to MD and left on the train 2 days ago. I’m looking at an eta to the lot of 1/12-1/24. What about you?

Was this date provided by dealer/ ram chat?

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
29ebad808fe1ce7e11eb50928ce19b8b.jpg

I guess this is one of the railyards, I’m sure we can pin point our trucks from here, lol

That’s the New Boston Railway Services. That is about 50 minutes from SHAP and the start of the rail journey for any truck going by rail. It starts on CSX. If final destination is east of the Mississippi it stays on a CSX train. If going west of the Mississippi it eventually gets tranfered to a Union Pacific line.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
That’s the New Boston Railway Services. That is about 50 minutes from SHAP and the start of the rail journey for any truck going by rail. It starts on CSX. If final destination is east of the Mississippi it stays on a CSX train. If going west of the Mississippi it eventually gets tranfered to a Union Pacific line.
my truck came by BNSF

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online