5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just installed trx style grill on my 2021 ram 1500 big horn

Purduegranite

Reaction score
Did it come with letters? Looking at doing this to mine since I have the old man chrome grill. Wife doesn't like blank and I think the TRX style looks good without being too much of a TRX imposter

Triton2k3

Reaction score
Can anyone take a picture of the clips that hold the letters in place?

Triton2k3

Reaction score
Mine does not have any holes. If anyone can take a picture of these holes it would be appreciated.

Purduegranite

Reaction score
They have holes on the back and screws go through the grill and into the holes.
I asked the seller and he confirmed this. I'll be ordering once holidays are over. To those that had chrome brow, what did you do or swap it with?

BMac1203

Reaction score
Also curious about the chrome brow - I’d like to do a full chrome delete on my Granite Crystal Metallic.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Like this grill, too bad it doesn't fit on Rebel. I know this one is similar to rebel grill but still like it a little more.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

R_E_A

Reaction score
Also curious about the chrome brow - I’d like to do a full chrome delete on my Granite Crystal Metallic.
You just need to get this part to replace the “brow”. It is called a grill applique and runs about $107.

Grille Applique - Mopar (68293107AI)​

It’s the matte black rebel grill applique and will fit on your Ram. Easy swap.

Julio the grill looks awesome on your Bighorn!! I got my grill a week ago but have not installed yet.

Julio13

Reaction score
You just need to get this part to replace the “brow”. It is called a grill applique and runs about $107.

Grille Applique - Mopar (68293107AI)​

It’s the matte black rebel grill applique and will fit on your Ram. Easy swap.

Julio the grill looks awesome on your Bighorn!! I got my grill a week ago but have not installed yet.

Thanks just be careful with the bottom plastic under headlights that was the hardest part to remove right where it attaches to grill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hackmunch

Reaction score
this grill really looks good on these trucks. anyone else have some pics? im going to do it on my crystal granite laramie.

Nbeck21

Reaction score
Picking up a 19 laramie black on wednesday....this might be one of the first things I do!

Purduegranite

Reaction score
I have same color but I am going with the rebel brow in place of chrome. Ordered Saturday should be here Tuesday.

Part number

(68293107AI)​

Paid 107 shipped to dealer. Part is cheaper online but shipping was 25 to 300

Hackmunch

Reaction score
anyone else have any pics of this grill on there truck?

Hackmunch

Reaction score
Here's mine. I spaced letter further out than normal. Hence not perfect alignment given mesh style.
oh man i like that. can you take some more pics from farter away and a few more angles. i have same color truck and would like to see more.

Purduegranite

Reaction score
I got busy but here is one I took day of. Had to wait to get wiring done but that was a breeze with the micro add a fuse.

Attachments

• PXL_20220116_225528802.jpg
    PXL_20220116_225528802.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 307

Users who are viewing this thread