5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the site from MD

397STROKER

Reaction score
I am not new to dodge/Ram trucks but have been without a truck for 14 years after having them my whole life. Gas prices drove me to drive a car then I got into the new Charger and Challenger. Well, I am back to the truck and loving the new Ram. I have a 2021 big horn crew cab, 6.4 bed, 5.7L, 4WD in Delmonico Red. Been reading about the new Ram on here and other forums. I have lifted mine with Bilstein 5100 and ORP springs in the front on setting #4 and a 1/2 inch spacer to net 3 inches up front and then used the Bilstein springs in the back which gave me 1.5 inches to end up with 1 inch of rake. I have bought new wheels but no ties yet. Figured I would ride on the stock one for a little while. I only have a little over 2000 mile on it so far. Well, glad to be a member.

EMS_Pilot_66

Reaction score
I am not new to dodge/Ram trucks but have been without a truck for 14 years after having them my whole life. Gas prices drove me to drive a car then I got into the new Charger and Challenger. Well, I am back to the truck and loving the new Ram. I have a 2021 big horn crew cab, 6.4 bed, 5.7L, 4WD in Delmonico Red. Been reading about the new Ram on here and other forums. I have lifted mine with Bilstein 5100 and ORP springs in the front on setting #4 and a 1/2 inch spacer to net 3 inches up front and then used the Bilstein springs in the back which gave me 1.5 inches to end up with 1 inch of rake. I have bought new wheels but no ties yet. Figured I would ride on the stock one for a little while. I only have a little over 2000 mile on it so far. Well, glad to be a member.
Welcome back to the truck world 👍🏼 Just as the gas prices start to rise again 😂

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, didn’t realize so many are from MD- thought I was on a lone island. Welcome from another member in MD!

Users who are viewing this thread