5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

22DTEco

Reaction score
Anyone get an email from Ram yesterday? Seemed like more fluff but my dealer was copied this time...

Biston

Reaction score
Question??? Eighty would it be too much trouble to see three or four different build sheets with the ORG on them???? I am curious as to what brands of tires they are using. I see several different types on the vehicles at work. Thanks
Just picked mine up yesterday. ORG with 18 inch wheels came with falken wildpeaks with the outlined white lettering

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Question??? Eighty would it be too much trouble to see three or four different build sheets with the ORG on them???? I am curious as to what brands of tires they are using. I see several different types on the vehicles at work. Thanks
All ORG trucks come with Falken Tires except for the Rebel which gets Goodyear

louitino123

Reaction score
Dealer called me, updated me that I have a ship date? the terms confuse me at this point, of 12/17. mentioned it will probably take 3 weeks after that to get there (NH). this timeframe sounds reasonable. If I'm interpreting the data right @triple_B had a table with NH having an avg ws to lot avg at 9.4 days so we shall see, nice to here an update at least after 4 months, in the grand scheme I know that's not really a bad wait time/experience from what I've been reading with you all. original post was to find that table, but I found it with some digging.

Last edited:

gregfl450

Reaction score
Dealer called me, updated me that I have a ship date? the terms confuse me at this point, of 12/17. mentioned it will probably take 3 weeks after that to get there (NH). this timeframe sounds reasonable. If I'm interpreting the data right @triple_B had a table with NH having an avg ws to lot avg at 9.4 days so we shall see, nice to here an update at least after 4 months, in the grand scheme I know that's not really a bad wait time/experience from what I've been reading with you all. original post was to find that table, but I found it with some digging.
I’m in NH as well, although my dealer is just across the border in VT. My dealer recently told me that my truck should be on his lot by the week of Xmas at the latest. That would put my WS to lot at around 6 weeks. I was hoping for sooner than that, but I know I’ve been pretty lucky with how quickly mine was built so I can’t complain!

RamGram

Reaction score
Added 60 Window Stickers tonight. 2 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @RamGram, @HydroBW

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
200690 @RamGramXXOntarioDelmonicoSport
209157 @HydroBWXXWashingtonBlueLaramie
Thanks Triple B and Eighty, I'm sure some of us must drive you nuts but in the end you are both the bearers of good news! Can't say I'm excited........maybe ecstatic!:love:

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Anyone ever get one of these? It magically appeared today.
Looks very similar to letters a few of us got after asking to be escalated by RamChat. I got min on Oct 14th. It feels like the typical "Ignore the man behind the curtain" type move IMO.

MojitoJLUR

Reaction score
I ordered right before you with a fully loaded Rebel and just received a phone call from my dealer today that said it is scheduled to be built this month, December but do not have any updated date of the POC.
Mine is a fully loaded Rebel too and just got my build date of 12/16 last week.

deanno33

Reaction score
Today is one with my truck sitting only 3 hours away. Hoping today or tomorrow they load it on a transport truck and send it my way.

I purchased a 2021 Bighorn Nov 1st to get me by while waiting for my ordered truck...if I knew my 2022 would be here this week, I'd sell the 2021 and get by for a couple days without a car. Since I've read post on here that trucks can sit for several weeks at staging areas, I better hold off.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Today is one with my truck sitting only 3 hours away. Hoping today or tomorrow they load it on a transport truck and send it my way.

I purchased a 2021 Bighorn Nov 1st to get me by while waiting for my ordered truck...if I knew my 2022 would be here this week, I'd sell the 2021 and get by for a couple days without a car. Since I've read post on here that trucks can sit for several weeks at staging areas, I better hold off.
Yea at this point I'd just wait. Your truck will be worth the same now or 2 weeks from now imo. I can't wait to see some pics of yours. I'm hoping or a WS today so it hopefully gets here by 1/3 when the current rebates expire.

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Thanks Triple B and Eighty, I'm sure some of us must drive you nuts but in the end you are both the bearers of good news! Can't say I'm excited........maybe ecstatic!:love:
You given a delivery date? A few Ontario trucks with WS ready to come over… my dealer said by Friday at the latest….

Whiskeymike

Reaction score
I ordered a Rebel GT - V8 E-torque, Ramboxes, MFT, Air Suspension, just about everything except towing package and sunroof - Aug ~12th. Sandi at Mark Dodge told me a couple weeks ago that she got a build start date of 12/6. I chatted with Ram Cares this morning and they said that on 12/2 they had finished gathering the parts and the production would start soon. So it seems like it's starting to move, and perhaps Mark Dodge has a big group being built at the same time, as I've seen similar dates from others here that are +/- a day or two.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
227 Build Sheets found today. 6 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Eighty, @urbnhntr, @Scout, @Redsurfer, @tommyxv, @Eighty

@Eighty with the Double! Better watch out, you just used up ALL your luck for a while!

Hope you enjoyed that TRX for the short time you'll have it!

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
101976 @EightyXTennesseeGraniteRebel
171696 @urbnhntrXIllinoisSteelLimited
192657 @ScoutXMichiganSilverRebel
201022 @RedsurferXNew YorkBlackRebel
214322 @tommyxvXDelawareSilverLaramie
215271 @EightyXTennesseeGraniteRebel

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Same info in the chart. Also includes new member additions (@Waiting, @JST2, @RoushStang, @JustinS, @sactruck, @Lord Helmet).

Shaking my head that BOTH of my Rebels were built at the same time...One was a 5/20 order, the other was an 11/8 order. There should be some sort of prize for this. Today I got one of the oldest orders on the list PLUS one of the newest orders.

Picture1.jpg

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
227 Build Sheets found today. 6 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Eighty, @urbnhntr, @Scout, @Redsurfer, @tommyxv, @Eighty

@Eighty with the Double! Better watch out, you just used up ALL your luck for a while!

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
maybe this will shut up the TRX people claiming nothing is getting built because I saw over there 19 TRX's.

eighty is almost like me with multiple trucks:)

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
I can not believe only 227 trucks must be something wrong

Users who are viewing this thread