5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Light Bar Bumper Mount

jellis466

Reaction score
Thinking of putting a lightbar on the bumper instead of hidden/behind the grille option. Has anyone done this and have pictures of it? would it work? Only reason for this is the Truck doesnt have the see through grill for the hidden option. Don't want to have to wait for the grill and the lightbar, would rather just buy the lightbar and be done.
Thanks

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thinking of putting a lightbar on the bumper instead of hidden/behind the grille option. Has anyone done this and have pictures of it? would it work? Only reason for this is the Truck doesnt have the see through grill for the hidden option. Don't want to have to wait for the grill and the lightbar, would rather just buy the lightbar and be done.
Thanks
I wouldn’t let the wait time on the grill be the only thing holding you back from going that route, if that is a path you might want to take. I just ordered the mesh lower and it took about 8 days to come in. My light bar took 5, so a matter of 3 days difference isn’t a huge delay.

I’ve seen a few bumper/grill mounted options that look good, but none of them look as clean as installing behind the mesh lower in my personal opinion.

Not my truck, but here is an option someone did that looks pretty good.

Triton2k3

Reaction score

68334531AD - is for vehicles with parking sensors. Is there a part # that is see through but without parking sensors? Are there blanks I can buy somewhere?​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread