5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Ram_702

Reaction score
You need a new one, after the order was accepted. It will provide your VIN, confirmation that your order was accepted as you configured it, etc. The one you have is just a quote.
This sheet was from the moment I ordered it t. I got my VON and VIN the next day via ram chat. Didn’t know their was another document (POC) from the dealer that was available. I guess I’ll just drive down there and ask for a manager to give me a POC. Calling them is pointless.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
everyone
ALWAYS ask for a POC, if the salesperson will not get one go above their head (i learned this the hard way)

the POC changes EVERYTIME there is a change in build status
based on these codes posted here

NORMALLY a truck does not go from D-1 back to D, but it does happen.

this is why you should check with your dealer and not listen to ram chat

my POC states build (ship) date is Dec 3rd at 1:59 AM. if I do not see a build sheet by monday morning Dec 6th I will be back to the dealer for a fresh POC.

so get your POC

Maccam

Reaction score
Just got an updated POC. Confirmed D Status. Build priority 01.
ok on my poc it says status-d firm schedule is assigned
scheduling priority- 1-sold order
build priority-01
ordered 10-29-2021
guess this really doesnt mean anything as getting it in the 8 weeks i was
told by the dealer or does it?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
build priority-01
ordered 10-29-2021
Nope. It means they have your order, you have a VIN assigned, and they're "gathering parts". Your truck is not on the near-term schedule yet. Whenever you turn from D to D1, then you're probably 2-ish weeks out from being built.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
build priority-01
ordered 10-29-2021
you are still waiting in the waiting room before moving to D-1

based on following lots of truck here and my own you will be in D-1 for about 14 days before build

keep checking with your dealer so you will know when you go to D-1

Johnnyiiiii

Reaction score
Got my updated POC today, confirming still in D Status. Dealer also said, per a conversation this morning with Stellantis, that their Rebels are starting being scheduled for builds throughout December, so she’s “hopeful”. Got the impression that none of their Rebels have been moving. Anyone else who ordered at Mark Dodge have a Rebel built yet?

Clemzhemi

Reaction score
Got my updated POC today, confirming still in D Status. Dealer also said, per a conversation this morning with Stellantis, that their Rebels are starting being scheduled for builds throughout December, so she’s “hopeful”. Got the impression that none of their Rebels have been moving. Anyone else who ordered at Mark Dodge have a Rebel built yet?
Mine went to d1 several weeks ago from an august 18th order date. Estimated ship date of Jan 2nd. Called today and still d1.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score

Maccam

Reaction score
Nope. It means they have your order, you have a VIN assigned, and they're "gathering parts". Your truck is not on the near-term schedule yet. Whenever you turn from D to D1, then you're probably 2-ish weeks out from being built.
thanks

Maccam

Reaction score
on monday ramchat told me all parts were gathered and scheduled ,status 5 days
whatever status 5 days means
thanks for all your information

FRMSDTR

Reaction score
Eight do you know the difference in the build priority? This one is 01 and mine shows 99?

Users who are viewing this thread