5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Last truck finally touch down all paper work is completed. Waiting to hear about shipping. If it takes to long I’ll just go fly down and drive back
10d3ce3482b2437a37b4473903142430.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottlieb

Reaction score
Last truck finally touch down all paper work is completed. Waiting to hear about shipping. If it takes to long I’ll just go fly down and drive back
10d3ce3482b2437a37b4473903142430.jpg

I did my paperwork by 5pm Wednesday, and setup/secured a shipper by 10am Friday. He is supposedly picking up today (although has not arrived at MD yet) and delivering to me (NJ) by Tuesday. I told Aaron to ask the driver to step on it and get here a day earlier because Monday is my birthday.

Derek916

Reaction score
My truck was scheduled to arrive at port today but now delayed til Monday. All good. Can’t wait to see the December incentives.

scottlieb

Reaction score
Shipping not going well so far. Dispatch agreement shows pickup "guarantee" by 11/27, shipper never showed so Aaron called and they said they got stuck in Mississippi. Dont care about the delay but surprised they didn't call to inform them. They now promised to be there at opening 9am Monday so we will see.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
I did my paperwork by 5pm Wednesday, and setup/secured a shipper by 10am Friday. He is supposedly picking up today (although has not arrived at MD yet) and delivering to me (NJ) by Tuesday. I told Aaron to ask the driver to step on it and get here a day earlier because Monday is my birthday.

Do you have contact information. Maybe I can see if he will take two. I’m in PA outside of philly

scottlieb

Reaction score
Do you have contact information. Maybe I can see if he will take two. I’m in PA outside of philly

I dont have contact info for the driver, but you should call aaron 1st thing Monday and try for that. If the carrier has space I'm sure he'd be happy to grab yours since your relatively close...

shak3r

Reaction score
I drove down and back to Lake Charles early this weekend to pick up my Rebel. Aaron and the team are fantastic, got me in and out within about an hour.
Looks good! May just be the angle or did they tint the windows?

Derek916

Reaction score
Looks like my truck is stuck on a train due to lack of space at port. Originally scheduled to arrive on the 27th, then the 29th, and now tomorrow. Hoping I get delayed longer so I can get my penfed rebate on 12/28…

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Looks like my truck is stuck on a train due to lack of space at port. Originally scheduled to arrive on the 27th, then the 29th, and now tomorrow. Hoping I get delayed longer so I can get my penfed rebate on 12/28…

I did my paper work this past weekend and got a total of about 1750

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Shipping not going well so far. Dispatch agreement shows pickup "guarantee" by 11/27, shipper never showed so Aaron called and they said they got stuck in Mississippi. Dont care about the delay but surprised they didn't call to inform them. They now promised to be there at opening 9am Monday so we will see.

Has your truck gotten picked up yet

scottlieb

Reaction score
Has your truck gotten picked up yet

So they picked up this morning as promised (10:30 eastern time). However, the gps locate indicates a location 15 mins from Mark dodge and has "failed to refresh" since 2:30. I'm speculating (after googling my theory) that the gps location only updates if the car is turned on and then off again, and that somehow the accessory power stays "on" for a certain period of time which is why tracking ends 15 mins after my truck left Mark.

Best case scenario, my truck has been on the road for 10 hours and is half way to me. Worst case scenario it fell off the truck 15 mins after leaving the dealership?

The (updated) promised date is Thursday so the driver has plenty of time.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm speculating (after googling my theory) that the gps location only updates if the car is turned on and then off again, and that somehow the accessory power stays "on" for a certain period of time which is why tracking ends 15 mins after my truck left Mark.

That wasn't my experience (or others I've seen on here). I was able to track mine all the way up to the northeast without having any issue like you are describing.

I'm sure it's on the move, not sure where you are located but my truck got to me in upstate NY in about 2.5 days from MD. Hope yours gets to you as efficiently.

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As a Penfed member...what rebate? (And, yes, waiting for a Big Horn to arrive at Mark Dodge.)

scottlieb

Reaction score
That wasn't my experience (or others I've seen on here). I was able to track mine all the way up to the northeast without having any issue like you are describing.

I'm sure it's on the move, not sure where you are located but my truck got to me in upstate NY in about 2.5 days from MD. Hope yours gets to you as efficiently.
You're correct, because before I went to sleep it finally refreshed, and the truck was in Tuscaloosa, AL (7 hours from MD) apparently spending the night in a Sam's club parking lot. With 15 hours to go they will definitely make it by Thursday if not sooner.. depending on if he has another car to pick up or drop off along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread