5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
That 214 was my original order that was made in late October. Subsequently, since my local dealer would not work with me on the price, I parted ways with them and reordered another 2022 Limited with MD. It would have been nice to get that vehicle so quickly, but not for the price the local dealer was going to charge. Btw, I apologize for not keeping with this thread and for my late reply, but I’m a newb here and haven’t even figured out how to subscribe to a particular thread yet in this forum. …And, I hope the fact that this was not a replacement order doesn’t **** anyone off too much 😊
lots of us have multiple orders don't worry about it

does eighty and triple_b have your new vin?

to follow a post near the top click watch.

Brisoup1

Reaction score
Triple B....one day you will pick me...hopefully.

Flashes back to Gym Class: elementary, middle school, Jr High & High School............names being called for teams.................I'm still standing there.............."Who's Left?"........finally I'm chosen. Might have been my Jr year in HS that I figured out there was no kid named Who's Left.

If it's still @ inspection maybe they are doing a real top notch job at making sure everything is 100% Maybe it's just a few things "on order" Maybe it's the truck they are taking parts from to complete other orders. Maybe I should just stop watching here daily and wait for the weekly update from the dealer, she sends me one on Monday morning.

Nah - I'll keep checking and get educated and entertained. Keep up the GREAT work.
I hear you brother...

Ramontario21

Reaction score

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Got this from RAM chat this morning:

"Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly."

Should be D1, right?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

"Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly."

Should be D1, right?
Sounds like D1 to me.

x50

Reaction score
D1 confirmed on my POC with estimated ship date of 12/7. Maybe I'll see a build sheet next week.

Maybe both our Laramies will be coming down the line together. I have an estimated build date of 12/6.

Last edited:

Maccam

Reaction score

Should be D1, right?
i just got the same info from ramchat 10 mins.ago,asked if it was d or d1,she said she didnt know what i meant
hope its d1,and gets started very soon,i only have 2 months on my leased vehicle

Danthecarguy247

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Do we know of any specific parts/configurations that are currently holding up new builds? When I go through the recent builds I am not seeing many with the pano roof as an example.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Do we know of any specific parts/configurations that are currently holding up new builds? When I go through the recent builds I am not seeing many with the pano roof as an example.
There hasn't been much of a change in the output of trucks with Pano Sunroofs. Here's a chart showing how many are being produced. Keep in mind that week 48 was a short week (Thanksgiving).

1638199789911.png

kymts

Reaction score
Added 149 Window Stickers tonight. Finally another member, had quite a few days with out one! 1 more forum member with a truck on the way! Congratulations to @BWIN

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
104211 @BWINXXOntarioIvorySport

CHARTS UPDATED
https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/2022-ram-1500-tracking.35558/post-513530
I added my vin to the tracker on 11/27/2021, or thought I did. Maybe it takes awhile to hit? My package specialty (Limited Longhorn) is not listed. If this catagory is unchecked or I don't have or want Google will that effect getting listed? Thanks for all the work.

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I added my vin to the tracker on 11/27/2021, or thought I did. Maybe it takes awhile to hit?
Your info is in there. It won't show up on the public tracker immediately, as triple_B runs some validations on the submissions first.

kymts

Reaction score
OK. Thanks again. Just got off the phone to Ram cares. Nice lady told me the truck is in gateline status and typical build is 7 to 12 weeks from this stage. Looks as they had all the parts necessary for the build. I'm thinking the build could go slow as the holidays are here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online