5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bought 35’s…..will they fit?

DOGEram

Reaction score
Heys guys, pretty new here and still new to Rams you could say. I bought some 325x50R22’s in the Atturo XT’s(🤞🏻). I have a pretty much stock ‘19 1500 Laramie that I purchased used. I ‘think’ it has a leveling kit. Saying this because of for sure stock trucks I see running around. My front end def sits higher. I am still running stock rims, 22x9 I believe. My question is, will these tires fit under her? Please reply quickly I have an appt tues to have them mounted lol. Once they’re mounted, there staying there haha. Thanks in advance.
PS. I do have a RC calibration tool on its way. Will I need it?
I forgot to mention…I also bought 1.5” wheel spacers. May or may not keep them. We shall see.

Last edited:

dsmx587

Reaction score
I just ordered the same size for the same truck, everything I have read and videos I have watched says they will fit fine, might need to trim some plastic in the wheel wells is all, and yes at about 70mph your Speedo will read 75….where did you order the calibration tool from?

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
um you will for sure rub if not leveld how much idk, but if its leveled you should be fine

DOGEram

Reaction score
I just ordered the same size for the same truck, everything I have read and videos I have watched says they will fit fine, might need to trim some plastic in the wheel wells is all, and yes at about 70mph your Speedo will read 75….where did you order the calibration tool from?
Awesome , glad to hear. I’ve read so many mixed ‘opinions’ and nothing definitive. I ordered it from Amazon. Said there was only one left when I ordered but who knows. It was $150

DOGEram

Reaction score
Forgot to mention, I also bought 1.5” wheel spacers. Gonna see how that looks, I may not keep them. Had bad luck in the past with a set bc 1-2 lugs on 3 diff wheels broke off. Didn’t notice til prob around 500 miles later

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, I also bought 1.5” wheel spacers. Gonna see how that looks, I may not keep them. Had bad luck in the past with a set bc 1-2 lugs on 3 diff wheels broke off. Didn’t notice til prob around 500 miles later
i have about same spacers. with some big fender flares. on my truck
bora bora spacers

DOGEram

Reaction score
i have about same spacers. with some big fender flares. on my truck
bora bora spacers
That looks good. I wish I had a smaller size wheel. I like the taller side wall. Maybe in the near future I’ll order some jewelry for the wife and some wheels will accidentally show up.

dsmx587

Reaction score
35x12.50x22 Venom Terra Hunter XT, 2 inch level, no spacers
Slight rubbing at full turn, still have to trim wheel liners

Attachments

• 17FFFC80-AF1B-4D8E-892A-7E27EDCD1345.jpeg
    17FFFC80-AF1B-4D8E-892A-7E27EDCD1345.jpeg
    262.1 KB · Views: 63
  • 821BC319-8594-449B-A9AD-5C6A52CCF5C7.jpeg
    821BC319-8594-449B-A9AD-5C6A52CCF5C7.jpeg
    246.5 KB · Views: 63

Users who are viewing this thread