5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

NRitland2

Reaction score
Reached out to my dealer about seeing if I could switch from Rebel Level B to Level 2 and being told I was not able to switch due to a VIN being produced already.
Push your dealer. I had a dual pane sunroof added after my vin was produced. Sounds like the dealer doesn’t want to do the legwork for you

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@triple_B @Eighty

I think it's safe to say that my ram bighorn order has been canceled by my dealer, so you can remove me from the list. Thanks

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@triple_B @Eighty

I think it's safe to say that my ram bighorn order has been canceled by my dealer, so you can remove me from the list. Thanks

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Now that means there will be a build sheet on Monday morning.

SilverNight22

Reaction score
Received the famous email from customer care this morning stating all parts are in and scheduled. I will be confirming with my salesman tomorrow though.

"Good news! At this present time, your vehicle has been sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.

I show your order has an estimated production plan timing projected to take place the week of 12-06-21. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and could be subject to change."

That said, the GM of my dealer emailed our rep a few days ago requesting my order be changed from level B to Level 2 since there are a bunch being built that way again... Call it coincidental or no? Either way, I'm not holding my breath but it's only $200 bucks, c'mon man!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Veneno

Reaction score
So I tried to order a Back Country with level 2 package, delmonico red, 9 speaker amp, 8.4 nav, and as we were optioning it out the premium lighting group and blind spot were not available, grayed out. Is this due to the chip shortage?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
So I tried to order a Back Country with level 2 package, delmonico red, 9 speaker amp, 8.4 nav, and as we were optioning it out the premium lighting group and blind spot were not available, grayed out. Is this due to the chip shortage?
maybe, maybe not, only ram knows for sure and they ain't talking

CObiomedtech

Reaction score
Well that sucks. I might have to go with the Laramie instead. Led lights are a must have.

Thanks for the reply.
Were you able to get Level 2? I have one on order (Back Country) and Level 2 was not available at my time of order (early Oct) and I have Level B.

Biston

Reaction score
I am happy to see an 8.4 screen with the glossy side plastic. The matte finish they show on the 2022 build website is disappointing for sure. I hope mine shows up like this. Nice truck!

Biston

Reaction score
I was told 5 -10 days last Wednesday, got a text from the dealer 2 days ago saying we think within 7 days. That’s what I get for living in the nw of the nw. Hope to have pics up by next weekend. That would be a full ++month since window sticker for any fellow pnw’ers

Veneno

Reaction score
Were you able to get Level 2? I have one on order (Back Country) and Level 2 was not available at my time of order (early Oct) and I have Level B.
FCA system said it was available. I did not place the order though since I want, need, led lights. I'm contemplating going with the Laramie instead.

SunnyS

Reaction score
FCA system said it was available. I did not place the order though since I want, need, led lights. I'm contemplating going with the Laramie instead.
Laramie had blind spot grayed out when I checked yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread