5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

CObiomedtech

Reaction score
And should I be shocked that that Back Country build sheet has a higher VIN than mine?

Hasti17

Reaction score
No, but what for? They’ll be bought back, and sold for scrap. Anyone with a vin that isn’t part of the recall wouldn’t have anything to worry about.
Through the parts shortages it's almost likely that they'll probably strip them in house and reuse whatever they can still put back in a "new truck"

scottlieb

Reaction score
For MD orders are we eligible for what's in the south or are we eligible for the incentive in our region?
I assumed it was south incentives because that's where the sale took place but apparently its where you live. - Aaron initially told me they don't have any 0% programs for northeast and then asked for my zip code to double check, and found it.

Still doesn't sound right to me, but the incentives covering Louisiana are the same as those for NJ so I guess it didn't matter?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I hope they can add the black tow power fold.
Do you have the codes for black tow power fold and regular (non available) power fold?

LER is the code for power folding mirrors. That’s what was shown on the Rebel Level 2 package.

here are the codes shown when you add the trailer power folding mirrors.
1637846491787.png

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

SunnyS

Reaction score

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Seems crazy for Ram to pull the Power Folding mirrors out of the groups when the power pedals would have been a better choice for saving the golden computer chips. Who uses the power pedals? Anybody
I just find it odd they are pulling it from off road suited packages. Like who wants to trail ride in a 60k dollar truck and have to stop and get out to fold in the mirrors on trails? If the truck has ORG it should have power fold mirrors.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The code would be different with BSM option. I think
Perhaps. But that's from my Rebel order, which also has XAN (Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection) listed separately.

SunnyS

Reaction score
Perhaps. But that's from my Rebel order, which also has XAN (Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection) listed separately.
That helps me if ordering the mirrors when the truck arrives. I am going to need that code to order the right mirrors. I think there is a relay box in the doors but not sure. The mirrors from infotainment show what looks like a relay for each door.

4jlcc

Reaction score
That helps me if ordering the mirrors when the truck arrives. I am going to need that code to order the right mirrors. I think there is a relay box in the doors but not sure. The mirrors from infotainment show what looks like a relay for each door.

Video of installation near the bottom of their web page.

Derek916

Reaction score
Jee crazy BSM isn't offered anymore. It seems like it was only available to order for like two weeks in October/November

Liquid Li0n

Reaction score
Seems crazy for Ram to pull the Power Folding mirrors out of the groups when the power pedals would have been a better choice for saving the golden computer chips. Who uses the power pedals? Anybody
there is a difference in shortage of chips. Probably no, or very cheap/basic chips are used for the pedals compared to the high tech chips used in the mirrors.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Jee crazy BSM isn't offered anymore. It seems like it was only available to order for like two weeks in October/November
Not sure what specific series/trim you're talking about, but it is still available to order (and still being put into new builds). Here are some charts. As you can see, there are a ton of high VINs that have it (so it's still being offered).

1637864246331.png

1637864373914.png

rrutkf80

Reaction score
boy action on this order thread has roled over and played dead, has everyone resigned themselves to waiting until hell freezes over??

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
boy action on this order thread has roled over and played dead, has everyone resigned themselves to waiting until hell freezes over??
Are you watching this thread? That's where most of the chatter is happening.

Users who are viewing this thread