5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Scott_R

Reaction score
In the process of ordering a 2022 Bighorn Night Edition. Level 2 was changed to Level B. Was told only difference is the under seat storage being included. Also, Ram Boxes, LED lights and BSM all on restriction so can’t get them. Not a deal breaker but kind of kicking myself for not ordering a BTS last year.
The thing is that Level B seems to be a catch-all for "not Level 2." You may find in the final Build Sheet that there are other changes.

My initial order was for a Big Horn Level B from October 3rd. I have since purchased a Longhorn, yet the Build Sheet for my original order has still not been created. No telling what other changes might be applied.

Scott_R

Reaction score
the fact is that when you sign the document to make it yours and you find out afterwards, it is maybe more of a hassle then discovering it before leaving the dealer. Just like with all the other things people mentioned her to keep an eye on. Like the rear windowframe cracks
Why would the rear windowframe crack from the front windshield defrost?

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
how do you check if the defrost function works (and you are not one of the 22) when the car is parked inside at the dealer? Can you maybe feel the back window if it gets a little bit warm? or spray some water on the window and wait?
Since all 22 VINs have been identified, it would probably be easiest to just have the dealer check the VIN for the recall.
D6A0477F-118B-4FEE-97CB-8CCE97A52798.jpeg

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
will they ever make public the VINS?
No, but what for? They’ll be bought back, and sold for scrap. Anyone with a vin that isn’t part of the recall wouldn’t have anything to worry about.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
just in case some slip through
It’s just like any other recall. All 22 vins have been identified. They are entered in dealer connect now. Owners are being notified. They will be entered in the NHTSA database, as required. If some owners ignore the recall, and sell the truck in the future, the recall will still be active, and the new owner will be notified just like when buying any other used vehicle with a recall.

Ben1500GT

Reaction score
He told me not to pick up and sign docs prior to the 24th and he knows my order that just arrived was a 22' Limited ...

Any update on if this incentive panned out today? I only see 0% for 48 months online. $1500 bonus cash though so that’s still a plus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottlieb

Reaction score
Any update on if this incentive panned out today? I only see 0% for 48 months online. $1500 bonus cash though so that’s still a plus!

Where do you see $1500 online?

They said there is $500 from Chrysler capital, $500 for black friday, and 0%/48 that cannot be combined with one of the rebates, don't remember which.

I'm literally about to docusign with 0% and one $500 rebate, want to make sure I'm not leaving $1500 on the table. Mine is a limited.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Current promos don't end until 11/30 so I doubt they will announce before then.

ny2az

Reaction score
Anyone hear anything more about this?

My truck just arrived at MD, looking to finalize asap but was hoping for this extra incentive
l didnt look into it yet ... the GM is off till Monday... l will be picking it up and signing docs early next week ... sry

Ben1500GT

Reaction score
Where do you see $1500 online?

They said there is $500 from Chrysler capital, $500 for black friday, and 0%/48 that cannot be combined with one of the rebates, don't remember which.

I'm literally about to docusign with 0% and one $500 rebate, want to make sure I'm not leaving $1500 on the table. Mine is a limited.

28e34327366fca9bfaa4f57709a20e56.jpg

Ben1500GT

Reaction score
Ah, regional (great lakes).

I only had the 500+500. Gave up one of the 500s for 0%/48.

Ahhh that makes sense! I really hope the 0% for 84 months pans out to be true in the next offer! My truck is sitting waiting to be shipped so not sure it’ll get here before the current offer either way.

CObiomedtech

Reaction score
The thing is that Level B seems to be a catch-all for "not Level 2." You may find in the final Build Sheet that there are other changes.

My initial order was for a Big Horn Level B from October 3rd. I have since purchased a Longhorn, yet the Build Sheet for my original order has still not been created. No telling what other changes might be applied.
I also ordered a Big Horn with Level B, but also the Back Country package. They are still showing power fold mirrors on the Ram website with Back Country, but I am not confident they are still part of the package. My rep at Mark Dodge says I will have to add black power fold to my order and I am trying to do that. Still hoping they are included.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I also ordered a Big Horn with Level B, but also the Back Country package. They are still showing power fold mirrors on the Ram website with Back Country, but I am not confident they are still part of the package. My rep at Mark Dodge says I will have to add black power fold to my order and I am trying to do that. Still hoping they are included.
I can assure you that you do not have power folding mirrors with the Level B package. Here’s a build sheet with Back Country and Level B. You will clearly find the term “Manual Folding Exterior Mirrors”.

CObiomedtech

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread