5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Mathis35

Reaction score
Yea I sent an email like a month ago asking how they are building so many trucks ordered after mine. At this point its the only truck I want so I'm just glad I have a little hope now.
I got the new generic ******** email from "Cara" just now and they said the email is un-monitored and they would only respond once a new update is available. Prioritizing my order my *** lol.

chainsaw

Reaction score
ESD on my Limited was set for 6 Dec. That was on 19 Nov. On 22 Nov, my build sheet and window sticker posted, and I was informed that it was completed and now pending shipment. I know there’s been no known method to the building order of the trucks. What I have heard though… factories are beginning to receive whatever chip has been high in demand, but hard to come by. Hopefully this will help speed up the process for all of the orders.

Ramontario21

Reaction score
so after 10 months and 18 days i go to pick up my truck tomorrow. But it wasn't without a final bit of drama. So the price we agreed on was apparently hinging on whether i could get my cousin's employee discount. I was completely ignorant of that . and wouldn't have agreed to it if i was sufficiently informed of the fact. which i was not. I wasn't going to ask my cousin because a) I hate asking people for things. b) I'm not hugely close to my cousin. in fact I really only see him at Christmas,Easter and Thanksgiving ( which is appropriately celebrated in October on a Monday and not 4 weeks before Christmas and on a Thursday...who does that??) and the odd funeral. and c) at the time of ordering it was January and i thought it was wwwwwaaaaayyyyy too early to ask a person to give up their once a year discount. like who knows what may come up in the year? anywho, to make a long story a bit shorter, i got a call from the dealer guy and they found some one 's employee number to use and things are back on and i received the total just a few minutes ago and it is less than i thought. so everything is coolio now. just thought i'd share . cuz y'know knowledge is power. I pass the conch shell and the dutchie on the left hand side.
Love seeing another Sport crossing the border!

HEMI-MOPAR2022

Reaction score
Took delivery of my rebel gt yesterday it sounds great, looks good, rebel hood decal on the way and American flag 3M vinyls for the tailgate, grille and doors inbound
How do you like console shifter? And can’t wait to see the mods!

milrad

Reaction score
I received the "unique" email from the Cara-bot today too. Except they are "still gathering all the parts necessary" for mine.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
I got the new generic ******** email from "Cara" just now and they said the email is un-monitored and they would only respond once a new update is available. Prioritizing my order my *** lol.
She must have bulk emailed. I also got my follow up from her 10 min before you posed this.

Blah blah generic response with " I do wish to assure you your unique factory order with all unique options & features selected has our attention and priority and we remain committed to building all orders placed upon scheduling or gathering of all the parts necessary to begin building your unique vehicle configuration."

That doesn't answer my question which was: What is holding my truck up from being built?

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Their unique parts, is what is holding it up because of their unique leadership picking unique VINs from the unique hat.
She sure does like using that word just to show how special and unique my order is...
That was a direct copy paste from the email.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Xchief

Reaction score
1179 Build Sheets found today. 3 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Daveb, @tazz_firebird, @Cidgrad130

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
103335 @DavebXNew YorkBlackRebel
119043 @tazz_firebirdXWisconsinBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
209570 @Cidgrad130XLouisianaGraniteRebel

CHARTS UPDATED
https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/2022-ram-1500-tracking.35558/post-513530
209570! So close I'm 209573
I feel like I'm checking to see if my lotto numbers hit every time I look! 🤣🤞

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Some additional info on today's 1,179 build sheets:

1637772227471.png

1637772281853.png

Additional stats:
  • 21 trucks with Premium Lighting Group
  • 116 trucks with Air Suspension
  • 176 trucks with Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection
  • 2 trucks with Blue Shade (212987 and 213041).
  • 41 trucks with Hydro Blue
  • 409 trucks with eTorque
  • 32 trucks with Advanced Safety Group (21 TRX's and 11 Rebels)
  • 53 Rebels with Rebel Level 2, 52 Rebels with Rebel Level B, 21 Rebels with Rebel Level A, 28 Rebels with Rebel Level 1. Meaning there's 1 Rebel with none of the above.
  • 3 Laramie Level 2, 101 Laramie Level B, 76 Laramie Level A, 12 Laramie Level 1. Leaving 38 with none of the above.
  • 192 Big Horn Level 2, 148 Big Horn Level B, 63 Big Horn Level A, 143 Big Horn Level 1. Leaving 6 with none of the above.
  • 36 Limited Level 1, leaving 51 without.
  • 31 TRX Level 2, 3 TRX Level 1. No base models.

Users who are viewing this thread