5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Pet Peeve with my 2021 Laramie Black interior

spdglez78

Reaction score
I've only had my truck for 3 weeks and there is already a ton of finger smudges on the black fabric sun Visors. Does anyone else have this issue? I'm considering having them and the headliner reapholster'd in suede. Only quote so far is $150 for sun Visors and 800 for headliner, yikes! Do other trims have leather or something that I might be able to get from a salvage yard?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Reverse

Reaction score
My black headliner and visors look great after 63,000 miles. Stop using the drivethru so much, or wipe your fingers better ;-)

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
After eating a bucket of popeyes chicken on the way home, it’s easy to see how anyone would have fingerprints on their sun visors.

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My wife. Dose her makeup. Gets finger prints all over it. I do not though. I think you prob have dirty fingers. Need jug Clorox wipes.

spdglez78

Reaction score
I wish it was from eating :) I've been on a liquid/smoothie diet from surgery. It's likely from all the hand sanitizer. Use it every time I get back into my truck.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online