5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lakehead Motors. In Thunder bay ontario. Thanks you guys are the best
Unfortunately, you may have stumped me momentarily. I have gathered tons of data on US dealerships but the best I am able to find on Canadian dealersships looks to be a 5 character dealercode which is expected, but it begins with the letter C instead of a number like all US dealerships. Maybe that is correct for Canadian dealers but I would like some other Canadian member with a POC to let us know what is listed on theirs.

Lakehead Motors = C3527

All that aside, the discussion earlier was for tracking trucks shipped via Cassen which according to their map doesn't cover that far into Canada so your RAM likely goes by train rather truck transit.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wonder what the transport method will be to Delaware. Rail or Truck.
51 of the 73 trucks I have tracked to Delaware showed none of the four rail status codes, 22 of them however I can confirm did go via rail. My first thought was that it was certain dealers but that is quickly debunked as well because I see both types to the same dealers? The truck transits definitely are quicker though

x50

Reaction score
51 of the 73 trucks I have tracked to Delaware showed none of the four rail status codes, 22 of them however I can confirm did go via rail. My first thought was that it was certain dealers but that is quickly debunked as well because I see both types to the same dealers? The truck transits definitely are quicker though
Appreciate that info. Hoping for truck transit!

Ramontario21

Reaction score
I just got another update from my dealer. I got an estimated ship date of 12/4. (not holding my breath on that) But my order seems to be moving without any issues and I have the Laramie Level 2 Group. IMO, it is more confirmation that the chip shortage may be less of a factor moving forward
I just got another update from my dealer. I got an estimated ship date of 12/4. (not holding my breath on that) But my order seems to be moving without any issues and I have the Laramie Level 2 Group. IMO, it is more confirmation that the chip shortage may be less of a factor moving forward.

View attachment 111367
who do you know???

SunnyS

Reaction score
That is amazing you are able to do this. I thought only the dealer could supply this type of information. I was told my truck is in transit is that a truth you can support for me?NN165453

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score
That is amazing you are able to do this. I thought only the dealer could supply this type of information. I was told my truck is in transit is that a truth you can support for me?NN165453
All of those gubment alphabit soup agencies ain't go nothing on @TripleB & @Eighty These members appear to know more about where vehicles are than Ram Cares (I've never contacted them) and some dealers (mine provides weekly update) They are a credit to the forum. All most of us want is for the trucks to "keeper moving!"

v65

Reaction score
Added 1570 Window Stickers tonight. 1 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @v65

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
171539 @v65XXNorth DakotaPatriotLimited
Thanks @TripleB & @Eighty for all the work you guys do in keeping us up to date and informed. You have proven to be far more valuable then Ram Chat, Customer Service and my dealer combined. They only reached out to me after I started to bug them on the status. Dealer mentioned the truck was supposed to be here in a couple of days. Time will tell. The windows sticker and build sheet for me were exactly as ordered. With the exception of an $850 price increase on the window sticker. Can't wait to have that discussion with my dealer. We had a signed order in which he guaranteed me my price. Should be a fun conversation.

x50

Reaction score
Thanks @TripleB & @Eighty for all the work you guys do in keeping us up to date and informed. You have proven to be far more valuable then Ram Chat, Customer Service and my dealer combined. They only reached out to me after I started to bug them on the status. Dealer mentioned the truck was supposed to be here in a couple of days. Time will tell. The windows sticker and build sheet for me were exactly as ordered. With the exception of an $850 price increase on the window sticker. Can't wait to have that discussion with my dealer. We had a signed order in which he guaranteed me my price. Should be a fun conversation.
Was there a Manufacturer discount at the time of order that they held for you?

n00ber

Reaction score
the window sticker is just Stellantis saying what the MSRP is, not what your dealer says it is, I wouldn't go in guns blazing looking like a fool, just mention the price increase and ask if this effects the agreement.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
the window sticker is just Stellantis saying what the MSRP is, not what your dealer says it is, I wouldn't go in guns blazing looking like a fool, just mention the price increase and ask if this effects the agreement.
If you have a signed agreement with the dealer that locks in the price, then all should be good. The dealer can apply for price protection with FCA...there are certain stipulations that they have to comply with to make it work (like it has to be purchased by the original person, the transaction must occur within 14 days of delivery, etc.).

crblake

Reaction score
Unfortunately, you may have stumped me momentarily. I have gathered tons of data on US dealerships but the best I am able to find on Canadian dealersships looks to be a 5 character dealercode which is expected, but it begins with the letter C instead of a number like all US dealerships. Maybe that is correct for Canadian dealers but I would like some other Canadian member with a POC to let us know what is listed on theirs.

Lakehead Motors = C3527

All that aside, the discussion earlier was for tracking trucks shipped via Cassen which according to their map doesn't cover that far into Canada so your RAM likely goes by train rather truck transit.
Courtesy Chrysler in Calgary, Alberta = C8065

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
I mean I have no idea why your dealer would say December 6th but even if they did you wouldn't know for another week if it went do you want usually it's only a week or two between getting scheduled and getting built
Mine forwarded me the email the for directly from his Stellantis rep saying it has a tentative build date of the week of 11/29. This is what I would expect at the factory. They can see the parts in transit to the factory and can forecast out a little ways to see what is going to be next on the queue. The email did come with a disclaimer at the bottom that it was subject to change. Honestly that was all I wanted to ease off the pressure. I get nothing is set till it is being produced. I was just looking for an estimate.

v65

Reaction score
Was there a Manufacturer discount at the time of order that they held for you?
Affiliate pricing, 1 % under invoice. Considering how far I am from Mark Dodge it was worth supporting the local dealer.

Reactions: x50

v65

Reaction score
I wasn't planning on to. I have just been reading in the forum of some members saying their dealers were trying to increase the price.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wasn't planning on to. I have just been reading in the forum of some members saying their dealers were trying to increase the price.
I think these are people that are not price protected and their dealers did not use a sold order slot to make those orders.

Users who are viewing this thread