5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Derek916

Reaction score
What does it mean when build sheets are issued? I was talking to another member today and he has a ship date of 11/16 but no build sheet.

Maccam

Reaction score
After my post this afternoon I went on RAM chat and learned that after waiting for what felt like FOREVER. All the parts for my baby have finally been acquired and should be in the building stage shortly!
when did you order.your build looks pretty close to mine,i did order trailering mirrors and tow group
ordered 10-29-2021.still scheduling parts

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What does it mean when build sheets are issued? I was talking to another member today and he has a ship date of 11/16 but no build sheet.
Build sheets are issued somewhere along the way in production (I think it's after framing/paint/trim, but before it gets sent off to the body vendor). The estimated ship date, I believe, is the date that the truck is supposed to be "done"...but not necessarily shipped out on a train. If this other member has an ESD of 11/16, then I would expect to see the build sheet on either 11/16 or 11/17 (the morning after, as build sheets are published on the previous day's builds).

Maccam

Reaction score
Build sheets are issued somewhere along the way in production (I think it's after framing/paint/trim, but before it gets sent off to the body vendor). The estimated ship date, I believe, is the date that the truck is supposed to be "done"...but not necessarily shipped out on a train. If this other member has an ESD of 11/16, then I would expect to see the build sheet on either 11/16 or 11/17 (the morning after, as build sheets are published on the previous day's builds).
eighty
im just really impressed with all the information and knowledge you have to help all of us,
do you have a connection with dodge,other than being site supporter.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Nope. I'm just a construction guy. With a passion for smashing peoples' dreams.
having toured a Chrysler assembly plant and having a relative who worked in a stamping plant you have a very good understanding of how it works.

which is also why I know the assemble line is slowed down for special factory runs.

Last edited:

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Just checked Cassens website.... My truck shipped this morning at 5:39am.... It should be rolling into the dealers around midday today!!!

Ok can you please explain how you know your truck is on the move?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok can you please explain how you know your truck is on the move?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have to have been close enough to the factory that it ships via truck

If you are in Cassens area you can go to their website and use the VIN tracking to see when the truck was picked up and again when it was delivered. Doesn't give an ETA, just pick up and delivery after they have happened.
Your dealer number is a 5 digit number on your POC.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Are the states listed in the tracker the state for the dealer or the customer?

Users who are viewing this thread