5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

HEMI-MOPAR2022

Reaction score
3 more member build sheets this morning.

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
122365 @MoncreeXMissouriIvoryLonghorn
150782 @Nate FXFloridaPatriotLimited
209836 @SkeeterRAMXNorth CarolinaBlueLimited
Mine better be f*cking next if a Limited in Florida got built before mine. Because look how close our VIN’s are...

His: 150782
Mine: 150860

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
do what im doing (not that its going to be much good) gather all higher vin build sheets that have parts that could build your truck and take it to your dealer with the charts Eighty and triple_B made. And every time the dealer mentions chip shortage smack them in the face with a build sheet (not physically) until they contact their ram rep.
🤣

My dealer (Mark Dodge) has been great so far, and it hasn't even been a month for me yet. I'm just messing around, but I do like that idea if it starts to get closer to February and I haven't been scheduled for a build.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Well, I was curious when he sent me the screenshot of the status, so I googled it. Here's what I found. There's a rail spur and a huge parking lot (in the map below). Looks like they shuttled the truck there and it goes onto a train.

View attachment 111188

View attachment 111187
Huh... you learn something every day. I lived within 30-ish miles of "New Boston" for years and never knew it existed. Although, to be fair, per Wikipedia, it doesn't really exist (no legally defined boundaries and no population statistics).

You may also want to deodorize your truck when it arrives, seeing as it is parked right next to "Reefer Peterbilt." 🤣

Donald22

Reaction score
Not sure why 5thgen downsamples these charts, Its the same process I use for making the ones I post on RAMTRX forums, but its much clearer on the other forum.

Anyway, 2032 build sheets added this morning.

View attachment 111189

View attachment 111190
To clarify @TripleB, are you saying that in VIN group 112xxx, there has been 530 of 543 trucks built and shipped? And that there's only 13 trucks in that VIN group left to be built? Just making sure i understand your chart. Thanks!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
To clarify @TripleB, are you saying that in VIN group 112xxx, there has been 530 of 543 trucks built and shipped? And that there's only 13 trucks in that VIN group left to be built? Just making sure i understand your chart. Thanks!
There are two members with similar names - you're calling for @triple_B (with the underscore).

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Should be 1000 trucks in that VIN group. 543/1000 built. 530/1000 shipped.

Assuming I understand the data correctly...

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
They're just not a super-popular configuration. So they're always in the low numbers.
I believe you mentioned you tracked trucks for a prior model year. Do you now off-hand what the percentage of crew cab/6'4" beds to all builds was for a prior year? If we knew that, we could then see how that percentage compares to the percentage of such trucks built during this model year.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I believe you mentioned you tracked trucks for a prior model year. Do you now off-hand what the percentage of crew cab/6'4" beds to all builds was for a prior year? If we knew that, we could then see how that percentage compares to the percentage of such trucks built during this model year.
I didn't. @triple_B tracked TRX's last year, and I believe he was thinking about scanning for all of the 2021 VINs to see what things looked like. Perhaps he'll chime in here.

Mathis35

Reaction score
Dealer and ram chat say it's in inpection, but if I understand TripleB's chart it gets the build sheet after inspection. But maybe it's at the same time?. Long wait for a W/S though?
BS is when it comes off the line, then inspection or installation of other parts at an outside shop then inspection
I'm so angry that I've been waiting almost a month! :mad:

I'll just be over here waiting for my build sheet to hit today...
Gotta go D1 before you'll get a build sheet.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I also don't necessarily think color is a hangup. I know @Eighty has hooked me up a couple of times with build sheets showing 1500s in Max Steel being produced but I know I've seen here where something on a POC gets flagged by the factory because something needs a change snd its like no one gives the ordering dealership a freaking call to let them know. They appear to be happy to let an order sit forever if there's an issue.

All I know is that if I understood Aaron correctly (and it was a very information filled call so I may not have), Stellantis is essentially saying (in my interpretation) that say 100 people order the same config. When they go to start churning those configs put they are suppose to be built based on VIN/Order Date. If that is true, then something is wrong with my order needing attention.
OK, I heard back from my dealer this morning. According to Stellantis I have a Build Date of December 6th so I guess we'll see....

monkeypunch

Reaction score
@eith
OK, I heard back from my dealer this morning. According to Stellantis I have a Build Date of December 6th so I guess we'll see....
I just got an email back asking the same thing. I don't have ****. I don't think she's having a good day. I'm pretty pissed.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
@Eighty how hard is it to pull the VIN numbers of the 33 built Limited, Ecodiesel, 6' 4" bed and 4x4 builds? I'm curious how high they go. Mark Dodge blew off my complaint at that 209xxx limited getting built already because it's not "apples to oranges".

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@Eighty how hard is it to pull the VIN numbers of the 33 built Limited, Ecodiesel, 6' 4" bed and 4x4 builds? I'm curious how high they go. Mark Dodge blew off my complaint at that 209xxx limited getting built already because it's not "apples to oranges".
I just PM'd them to you. There are actually 34 now. One is as high as 214607 (and that one was published today).

Users who are viewing this thread