5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Maccam

Reaction score
I'd be gone.

If RAM changes a single thing I ordered, I'm buying something else.

Unless they run out of black interior and have to change me over to the interior I wanted in the first place... 🔥
cant even order a silverado from gm,to fit my needs,certain builds restricted,certain body styles blocked
shame you cant get what you want and need

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
NICE! I am already getting results from this, still figuring out how to interpret them exactly but I have positive hits!

Did they offer any other transit companies because looking at Cassens Map it appears they would only include truck transit close to the factory.

View attachment 110919
FYI:

Just finished a full scan of all 117K trucks/dealers and I got tracking information for 3014 trucks. I knew that most VINs wouldn't give results since they are outside of Cassens region but wanted to start with them all to help narrow down what to expect.

The 3014 trucks were to 384 different dealerships across the following 16 states.

7 of those trucks don't even have window stickers yet so I am curious if they get them tonight? Also worth noting that I got hits on trucks that still haven't been picked up but got window stickers 2+ weeks ago.

Connecticut
Delaware
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New York
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Vermont
Wisconsin

I should point out that it doesn't give actual tracking along the route. It only has two dates, which are both empty to being with.
1636754859245.png

Then when the truck has been picked up the SHIP DATE gets populated and the delivered date is still empty until the truck is delivered.
1636754909405.png

So it doesn't help in knowing ahead of time when to expect the truck.

1636754802182.png

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
cant even order a silverado from gm,to fit my needs,certain builds restricted,certain body styles blocked
shame you cant get what you want and need

Yep. I'm coming from a line of Sierras. Got tired of their interiors and crap breaking on it constantly.

Was going to go with a Tundra, but my local dealer said the sales price would be MSRP + $5k. That was a huge nope from me.

So....RAM it is.

Glad I found Mark Dodge, they've been awesome to work with. Still, I won't accept a truck that isn't what I ordered.

Mexd781

Reaction score
Well...I got an email from Jeff as well. Sounds like progress, just need to check with the dealer

"Good news! At this present time, your vehicle has been sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.

I show your order has an estimated production plan timing projected to take place the week of 11-22-21"
My dealer called me tonight, officially in D1 and my POC looks good. Still have Level 2 Equip package for my BH

Ramontario21

Reaction score
FYI:

Just finished a full scan of all 117K trucks/dealers and I got tracking information for 3014 trucks. I knew that most VINs wouldn't give results since they are outside of Cassens region but wanted to start with them all to help narrow down what to expect.

The 3014 trucks were to 384 different dealerships across the following 16 states.

7 of those trucks don't even have window stickers yet so I am curious if they get them tonight? Also worth noting that I got hits on trucks that still haven't been picked up but got window stickers 2+ weeks ago.

Connecticut
Delaware
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New York
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Vermont
Wisconsin

I should point out that it doesn't give actual tracking along the route. It only has two dates, which are both empty to being with.
View attachment 110945

Then when the truck has been picked up the SHIP DATE gets populated and the delivered date is still empty until the truck is delivered.
View attachment 110946

View attachment 110944
I assume then this carrier doesnt come to Ontario??

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My father's truck showed up today, assuming he signs the delivery paperwork. Ordered on 05/19/21.

He's still not "taken delivery" yet. He's stuck on not liking the tail lights for some reason, and they have to perform a radio reprogram/update before they can sell it. Small town dealership, only one FCA mechanic evidently (they are a Ford/Ram/Lincoln dealer), and he won't be able to get to it for a day or two.

1636761390753.jpeg
20211112_201053561_iOS.JPEG
20211112_201109279_iOS.JPEG

SilverNight22

Reaction score
So my dealer received my exact configuration but with a few additional options that I didn't originally select...I'm considering pulling the trigger on it if they honor the pricing we agreed to (with me throwing in the difference obviously). With all of these potential issues about mirrors and package changes, should I take the plunge?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
My father's truck showed up today, assuming he signs the delivery paperwork. Ordered on 05/19/21.

He's still not "taken delivery" yet. He's stuck on not liking the tail lights for some reason, and they have to perform a radio reprogram/update before they can sell it. Small town dealership, only one FCA mechanic evidently (they are a Ford/Ram/Lincoln dealer), and he won't be able to get to it for a day or two.

View attachment 110962
View attachment 110957
View attachment 110958
I wonder what the radio reprogramming is. Mine has been finicky and I'm going to have the dealer check it out. There are a couple other software issues mine isn't correct on anyway. (No 10th Anniversary splash screen as promised/shown in numerous marketing information, and no Off-Road information pages in the uConnect screen) There are two pathetic O-R pages in the 7" DIC in the gauge cluster which are nearly useless but those are not what I wanted or expected. Funny thing is if I go to the radio reset screen it mentions resetting the "Performance Pages" info even though my truck doesn't have that (and THAT I was not expecting anyway)

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
So my dealer received my exact configuration but with a few additional options that I didn't originally select...I'm considering pulling the trigger on it if they honor the pricing we agreed to (with me throwing in the difference obviously). With all of these potential issues about mirrors and package changes, should I take the plunge?

If it's got what you want as a baseline I wouldn't hesitate at this point.

I know there are a LOT of you out there that are very upset and I understand why. I can also tell you this chip shortage, supplier issues, and logistics issues are a REAL THING. It's affecting my industry big-time and hurting my sales of farm equipment. And I think it's going to get MUCH, MUCH WORSE before it gets better. I'm not saying RAM/Stellantis is doing it all right but I think they're trying better than most of the competition. Just like the company I represent there are a multitude of things they SIMPLY CAN'T CONTROL-PERIOD.

I'll do my best to stay of the political side of anything on this forum but our world economy is in some very serious trouble if we don't turn the ship around REALLY FAST...........

Roster16

Reaction score
So ram chat have me a case number and will e mail me updates on why my truck hasn’t been built yet. How long should it take to reply? This happened last Thursday and still nothing.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Take the plunge. Do. Not. Hesitate.

scottlieb

Reaction score
FYI:

Connecticut
Delaware
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New York
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Vermont
Wisconsin

View attachment 110945

View attachment 110946

View attachment 110944
But it might help to know when the truck has gone from train to truck in many cases - for example trucks to MD travel by rail to Port Allen, which is only 125 miles from the dealership.

I actually tried to go this route (carrier tracking) yesterday but could not find any website for HATA, which it seems is the carrier that goes to MD.

image001.png

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm stopping in tomorrow morning to check it out and we'll see what happens

If they have what you want (and then some), buy it. I can’t tell you how painful it is waiting for a truck that I’ll probably never get. If my dealer called me and told me that that they had “my truck” plus a few options…I. Wouldn’t. Hesitate.

Bavet

Reaction score
So ram chat have me a case number and will e mail me updates on why my truck hasn’t been built yet. How long should it take to reply? This happened last Thursday and still nothing.
I got my case number today. I guess if they haven't contacted you yet then there must not be an update to give. Very frustrating!

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Let us know what she says. I was going to do the same. On Monday I'm asking the the Stallantis reps phone number. Which they won't give me, but I'm gonna start making a scene.
So Sandi called me this afternoon and of course I was stuck in a meeting. She emailed me and said that they are reaching out to their stellantis rep. I had mentioned that I am willing to make some changes if that gets things moving and brought up how I know Max Steel has been discontinued. I wonder if something has happened and I'm on hold by mistake and they're looking for me to choose a new color. Anyway, she asked what acceptable alternative colors would be if that in fact is a hold up and I let her know.

I guess I'll see what they say, if anything. I was totally fine watching 3 trucks get built with parts that would make up my BS seemingly daily, but watching several that are essentially identical or equipped with more that are higher vins struck a nerve. All I can come up with is that it's a legit hold because of my color choice or they are prioritizing trucks with a higher MSRP.....

Users who are viewing this thread