5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

BNJMN

Reaction score
Without a doubt I will …. Allegedly I got the second to last Hydro Blue to come off the line …. That would suck if they ran outa paint half way thru the last guy’s truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where did you get that info?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Without a doubt I will …. Allegedly I got the second to last Hydro Blue to come off the line …. That would suck if they ran outa paint half way thru the last guy’s truck

You definitely didn't get the second to last Hydro Blue to come off the line. There were 18 trucks published today that have Hydro Blue.

Bavet

Reaction score
Eighty, triple B, or anybody,
Is there any data showing how many trucks with Blind Spot Monitoring are being built lately? Just trying to determine what could be holding up my truck, as I know many are. Spoke to RamChat today for the first time and still have no idea where my build stands but figured I had to try.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And a few other stats from today's 933 build sheets (based on some recent conversations):
  • 76 have Ramboxes
  • 187 have Pano Sunroof
  • 177 have Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Eighty, triple B, or anybody,
Is there any data showing how many trucks with Blind Spot Monitoring are being built lately? Just trying to determine what could be holding up my truck, as I know many are. Spoke to RamChat today for the first time and still have no idea where my build stands but figured I had to try.
Just posted some info from today's build sheets. But to add on to that:
This week, there are 1,256 build sheets with Blind Spot and Cross Path
Total (of 60,420 trucks) - 11,382 have it

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've passed those along to my dealer. Thanks @Eighty. I mean, I'll pick a different color, at this point, I might even leave the ram boxes or something else on - heck, I'll add that dumb sunroof if they'll only reinvoice the cost of the sunroof, I just wanna know what's up!
3 hours have passed (so not long) and I haven't heard anything back yet. I'm just gonna assume that's a good thing 😛

Hasti17

Reaction score
The wireless charging is in the Night Edtion package for my order. Was that standard before or in an Equipt group?
The wireless charging was supposed to be included with the premium interior i.e. the five passenger not the six passenger. It was delisted for 2021 but in 2022 they updated it and it's now listed as a standard feature. Luckily aaron confirmed what eighty found its got power mirrors

Maccam

Reaction score
two weeks is nothing

it is going to be closer to 9 weeks or more

you could get lucky as some have with a shorter wait.

keep checking with your dealer until you get to D-1
are you saying 9 weeks,just to collect parts,or 9 weeks til delivery

FRMSDTR

Reaction score

That will probably be mine 🤔🙄

monkeypunch

Reaction score
I've passed those along to my dealer. Thanks @Eighty. I mean, I'll pick a different color, at this point, I might even leave the ram boxes or something else on - heck, I'll add that dumb sunroof if they'll only reinvoice the cost of the sunroof, I just wanna know what's up!
Let us know what she says. I was going to do the same. On Monday I'm asking the the Stallantis reps phone number. Which they won't give me, but I'm gonna start making a scene.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
are you saying 9 weeks,just to collect parts,or 9 weeks til delivery
@Maccam, maybe this will help explain the complete mystery of "when" you'll see your truck built. I marked up my daily chart.

There are two examples in green, showing how long it might be until your truck goes into production.

Picture1a.jpg

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Let us know what she says. I was going to do the same. On Monday I'm asking the the Stallantis reps phone number. Which they won't give me, but I'm gonna start making a scene.
I will, I emailed Aaron too in case one of them is out on vacation. Hopefully the build sheets give them something to pass along to their rep. I'm under pressure to walk away and just buy something used here locally. I really don't want to do that, but at this point there is no reason for me to believe that my order is even going to get fulfilled as ordered.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I will, I emailed Aaron too in case one of them is out on vacation. Hopefully the build sheets give them something to pass along to their rep. I'm under pressure to walk away and just buy something used here locally. I really don't want to do that, but at this point there is no reason for me to believe that my order is even going to get fulfilled as ordered.
I'd be gone.

If RAM changes a single thing I ordered, I'm buying something else.

Unless they run out of black interior and have to change me over to the interior I wanted in the first place... 🔥

n00ber

Reaction score
Just posted some info from today's build sheets. But to add on to that:
This week, there are 1,256 build sheets with Blind Spot and Cross Path
Total (of 60,420 trucks) - 11,382 have it
any with vin above the 177 series?

PaHydroRam

Reaction score
***Update***

I did get a phone call back from a supervisor yesterday. He stated he was not associated with the escalation department who has my case/vin. He stated Cara is in the one handling my truck and he would have her contact me. I told him Cara isn't real and its just a rug in which they sweep there problems under. After 15 mins of letting my frustrations out he told me he would have Cara's manager call me. Today I did get a phone call from someone claiming to be a Stellantis manager from 800-992-1997. He took my old vin from the wrecked 21 and the new of the 22 for comparison to confirm options. My current build is currently just sitting in D status. He asked that I give him the weekend to try and advance the build or to look over what specifically we can change get the build started and he would call me back. So end result.......they were blowing smoke up my a** and its a cluster****.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread