5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Premium Power mirror my A**, I HATE that marketing double speak. it was a premium feature on a F*cking kia in 2004. this is a 60,000 dollar truck. Combine BSM, The wireless Charger, now the power folding mirrors. Im about ready to ask for my deposit back TBH
Well good news. I just checked your build sheet and further down it lists this:
1636739790906.png

x50

Reaction score
Premium Power mirror my A**, I HATE that marketing double speak. it was a premium feature on a F*cking kia in 2004. this is a 60,000 dollar truck. Combine BSM, The wireless Charger, now the power folding mirrors. Im about ready to ask for my deposit back TBH

The wireless charging is in the Night Edtion package for my order. Was that standard before or in an Equipt group?

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It has arrived!
Attached pic again so you don't have to click. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20211112_111145.jpg
    IMG_20211112_111145.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 56

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting little tidbit of tracking info....cassens does a lot carrier work for FCA. If you can get the dealer code, you can use the VIN tracker at cassens.com to see when's picked up and dropped off.

OH MAN!! You have just overloaded their server!!! :cool::p

*EDIT* Or more specifically, you have just caused me to overload their server!

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score

No idea what you're talking about. :p
I was looking last night how to track and they popped up on a hellcat forum, so did some digging.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

NICE! I am already getting results from this, still figuring out how to interpret them exactly but I have positive hits!

Did they offer any other transit companies because looking at Cassens Map it appears they would only include truck transit close to the factory.

1636743331456.png

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
NICE! I am already getting results from this, still figuring out how to interpret them exactly but I have positive hits!

Did they offer any other transit companies because looking at Cassens Map it appears they would only include truck transit close to the factory.

View attachment 110919
I'll go back and look, don't recall seeing any others off the top

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score

View attachment 110919
How do we get our dealer code or are you just trying a brute force tool?

Mexd781

Reaction score
Finally something different from my weekly Ram Chat.....possible D1?

"I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly."
Well...I got an email from Jeff as well. Sounds like progress, just need to check with the dealer

"Good news! At this present time, your vehicle has been sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.

I show your order has an estimated production plan timing projected to take place the week of 11-22-21"

Users who are viewing this thread